Windows 10: Shared clipboard not working anymore

Discus and support Shared clipboard not working anymore in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I already used the shared clipboard feature successfully. After I didn't use it for a while it doesn't work anymore. I see the same windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by powl, Apr 6, 2020.

1. powl Win User

Shared clipboard not working anymore

Hello,

I already used the shared clipboard feature successfully.

After I didn't use it for a while it doesn't work anymore.

I see the same windows live account, settings are enabled, same wifi.

How can I make it work again?

Ty

:)

powl, Apr 6, 2020

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Apr 7, 2020
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Mike vd M Win User

Office Clipboard: Work Content not supported (WIP)

Hi Rick,

The problem only occurs using the Office Clipboard (that is capable of remembering more copy actions), not the Windows Clipboard. And i have followed the WIP steps. And the issue is that i cannot find how to allow the Office Clipboard to allow Work content.
    As the default Windows clipboard does work.

Regards,

Mike

Mike vd M, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Shared clipboard not working anymore - Similar Threads - Shared clipboard working

2. Problem with Clipboard share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Clipboard share: Hi,I'm having a problem in the clipboard settings, specifically in the "Share across devices" option. I can't seem to toggle it, it only has a "Get started" button, where when i press it, it only prompts me to login, and after logging in, nothing happens....
  3. Problem with Clipboard share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Clipboard share: Hi,I'm having a problem in the clipboard settings, specifically in the "Share across devices" option. I can't seem to toggle it, it only has a "Get started" button, where when i press it, it only prompts me to login, and after logging in, nothing happens....
  4. About clipboard sharing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About clipboard sharing: How to copy texts between windows and android ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-clipboard-sharing/0ed50baa-b5e2-4b20-a7c1-b023a763491d
  5. Clipboard sharing and drag-n-drop not working with VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Clipboard sharing and drag-n-drop not working with VirtualBox: In VirtualBox, I have enabled bidirectional clipboard sharing and drag-n-drop. However, neither works. Anybody have any ideas about what might be wrong? - - - Updated - - - Well, figured out that I had to install Guest Additions on the guest VM. This was done by mounting...
  6. Help: Search fields and Clipboard do not work anymore!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Search fields and Clipboard do not work anymore!: Since a few days alle search fields (start button/search and search in Microsoft Store) AND the clipboard (Windows+V) do not work anymore! Cannot type in the search fields and the clipboard appears and them immediately disappears! Seems like a problem since the last Windows...
  7. Clipboard being shared by users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard being shared by users: We have 2 users that are on 2 different domains in 2 different cities, but somehow they'll both randomly paste things that the other person has copied. We've set a group policy to disable clipboard over rdp sessions, and we've also manually disallowed clipboard in TightVNC,...
  8. Share not working anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share not working anymore: For years I've cross-mounted these two computers so that each can see the C: drive on the other. But now one direction is failing. Code: COMPUTER A COMPUTER B ---------------------- ---------------------- USER --> Bonnie Bruce HOST --> laptop DellDesktop IP --> 192.168.1.226...
  9. Clipboard not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard not working: Written Jul 14/2020: Since the most recent Windows 10 update, clipboard does not work. "Paste" in greyed and will not function. Nothing shows in Clipboard history. Any solutions?...
  10. Sharing between my computers does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing between my computers does not work anymore: I have two computers on a residential network. The desktop computer in on Windows 10 Pro, version 1809, the laptop uses Windows 10 Family, version 1809. In recent weeks I cannot transfer files from one to the other. When, from the desktop, I try to open a user account on the...