Windows 10: shared/conflicting drivers

Discus and support shared/conflicting drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Source Trusted Installer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharedconflicting-drivers/166d92d7-b1c8-45e3-983b-9f84aeccbe59 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NickEvans7, Apr 4, 2020.

1. shared/conflicting drivers

Source Trusted Installer

:)

NickEvans7, Apr 4, 2020

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    shared printing

Hi,

To better manage this thread about the shared printer, we’d like to know if the issue persists. If yes, we suggest that you
    uninstall the printer driver and reconfigure the printer by adding it again on your PC. This process will re-establish the good working state of the device and eliminate software conflict. To do this you may follow the steps below:

To uninstall the driver of the printer from the Device Manager of your computer, you may proceed with the steps below:

• Click Start, type Device Manager, and then press
      Enter.
    • Locate the printer driver, double-click on the device to open its properties.
    • On the Driver tab, click Uninstall, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Once you’re done, the other way of installing the printer on your Windows 10 PC is to add the printer through the settings. To do this, you may follow the steps provided on this
    link. Once you’re on the page, you may proceed with the steps, and then complete the process. After completing the given steps, you
    may check if you’re able to add the printer to your PC properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Apr 4, 2020
  4. DTG1 Win User

shared/conflicting drivers

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

DTG1, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

shared/conflicting drivers

1. shared/conflicting drivers - Similar Threads - shared conflicting drivers

2. Hardware Driver Conflicts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Driver Conflicts: I am unable to update the PCI Express Root driver. In the Resource file this driver has a conflict with multiple other components. What can I do to update and negate these conflicts. I have tried and failed to update this driver through the AVG Driver Updater and manually....
  3. Hardware Driver Conflicts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Driver Conflicts: I am unable to update the PCI Express Root driver. In the Resource file this driver has a conflict with multiple other components. What can I do to update and negate these conflicts. I have tried and failed to update this driver through the AVG Driver Updater and manually....
  4. Hardware Resources Conflicts/Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Resources Conflicts/Sharing: I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F Direct memory access controller I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F PCI Express Root Complex I/O Port 0x0000F000-0x0000F07F NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU I/O Port 0x0000F000-0x0000F07F PCI Express Root Port Memory Address 0xFC200000-0xFC2FFFFF...
  5. Hardware Resources Conflicts/Sharing

Hardware Resources Conflicts/Sharing: I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F Direct memory access controller I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F PCI Express Root Complex I/O Port 0x0000F000-0x0000F07F NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU I/O Port 0x0000F000-0x0000F07F PCI Express Root Port Memory Address 0xFC200000-0xFC2FFFFF...
  6. Conflicting driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conflicting driver updates: Since I upgraded to Windows 11, I experienced a constant flickering screen going black and back to normal several times per second. Luckily, I managed to fix this by installing a newer version of my Intel UHD Graphics Driver through the Intel Driver & Support...
  7. Conflicting driver updates

Conflicting driver updates: Since I upgraded to Windows 11, I experienced a constant flickering screen going black and back to normal several times per second. Luckily, I managed to fix this by installing a newer version of my Intel UHD Graphics Driver through the Intel Driver & Support...
  8. Hardware Conflict/Sharing error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Conflict/Sharing error: I am trying to fix my tablet after I updated to the latest Windows 10 1909 update. I ran into a couple problems and am trying to sort them out 1 by 1. I recently looked into my hardware conflict/sharing errors and don't know how to address them. I am attaching an image to...
  9. Nvidia Driver Conflicts

Nvidia Driver Conflicts: I can't recall making an update or change to my rig or software, but suddenly it started crashing whenever I launched a game. I have reinstalled, first from the recovery option in settings, and then from install disk after seeing no change. After the disk install I proceeded...
  10. possible Windows driver confliction

possible Windows driver confliction: Thanks in advance anyone who happens upon this post. Specs: OS: Win 10 pro (DIGITAL LISCENCE) MOBO: GIGABYTE z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1.0 (Bios f9e) CPU:I7-7700k 4.2ghz GPU:Nvidia ASUS Strix 1070 Monitor: Asus vgq248e 144hz PSU:Corsair 750w RAM: corsair vengeance 3200mhz...