Windows 10: ....shared DLLS -should they be removed?

Discus and support ....shared DLLS -should they be removed? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is what Bitdefender claims should be fixed/removed. Should I? This is a brand new gaming laptop...though I have had some issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffKrieble, Sep 5, 2021.

1. ....shared DLLS -should they be removed?

This is what Bitdefender claims should be fixed/removed. Should I? This is a brand new gaming laptop...though I have had some issues

:)

JeffKrieble, Sep 5, 2021
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

....shared DLLS -should they be removed? [​IMG]

b1rd, Sep 5, 2021
  3. Can't install MS Office after removing windows.old folder

Thanks! In my search, I did not get across that one!
    Unfortunately it did not solve my problem. Most of the steps I already did one way or another. What I noticed doing them again:

• office is not in my app list, so I cannot repair or remove it
    • I removed all folders, except C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\ProgramFilesCommonX86\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE16 because I could not remove vcruntime140.dll, and MSOXMLMF.DLL

MightyMauz, Sep 5, 2021
  4. ....shared DLLS -should they be removed?

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

....shared DLLS -should they be removed?

1. ....shared DLLS -should they be removed? - Similar Threads - shared DLLS should

2. VCLIB dlls missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCLIB dlls missing: Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not...
  3. VCLIB dlls missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCLIB dlls missing: Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not...
  4. DLLs not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLLs not found: While looking in autoruns I found that apparently these DLLs are missing.I looked in another thread of this, but it only said that these files are secure for my PC. I don't know if don't having these files is problematic or not. If they are, is there a solution?...
  5. cant inject dlls

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant inject dlls: I recently factory reset my pc and now I cant inject any dlls with any injectors into any process they just don't work I've spent hours trying to fix it now and I'm getting frustrated...
  6. problem registering dlls

problem registering dlls: i replaced my original unarc/isdone.dlls without re-registering them . each time i try to register them i get this error. make sure unarc is a vaild dll or ocx file.is there any fix please?command prompt running on admin [ATTACH]...
  7. Missing DLLs

Missing DLLs: I have a new Windows 10 Pro version 1909 workstation on which I am installing an executable app from my laptop. The app is built with Visual Studio 15. The app does not start correctly, declaring error 0xc0150002 I have traced this fault, using dependency walker, to missing...
  8. Corrupted dlls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted dlls: I currently have 3 dlls that can’t be fixed which are mscorlib.ni.dll, dcomp.dll, and xpsservices.dll. Apparently I need to replace them with good dll files but I don’t know where to find them. Can someone help. submitted by /u/Ace_Of_Nuke [link] [comments]...
  9. Cant inject DLLs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant inject DLLs: so im trying to inject a DLL with a DLL Injector but it doesn't work, I tried using other injector, its the same (I just reinstalled windows) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dlls/978bc54b-6b5b-4f6c-9d24-6fa8d58ac761
  10. Missing Shared DLLs

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Shared DLLs: Long story short, new Windows 10 Desktop PC first time to boot up and accepted all the defaults. Problem was an installed free 30 day AV was only partially configured and in 48 hours I'd been infested with quite a host off unwanted things. Everything cleaned up, new AV...