Windows 10: Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts

Discus and support Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since moving to Windows 10 on my desktop pc some years ago I have constantly tried to resolve the problem of having multiple email accounts Live,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlisonSimms, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts

Since moving to Windows 10 on my desktop pc some years ago I have constantly tried to resolve the problem of having multiple email accounts Live, Outlook and Gmail and only wanting one folder system to save and store emails to eg the Live account.

The previous Windows version I had used an email system - Windows Live Mail 2011 - which allowed this, so I had the 3 email addresses but only one folder system with various different folders and I just dragged and dropped, or used the 'move' functionality.

Even if I link inboxes, I cannot get an email from one email address and file it in a folder under a different email address.

Are there any other compatible mail apps for desktop pcs that would allow this functionality?

:)

AlisonSimms, Jan 8, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jan 8, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 8, 2021
  4. webJockey Win User

Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts

1. Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts - Similar Threads - Shared Email Folder

2. O365 Outlook - multiple email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    O365 Outlook - multiple email accounts: I have O365 with 2 email accounts, emailA and emailB. Can I set emailB to deliver incoming message to the Inbox of emailA? i.e. I only need to monitor one Inbox to see incoming emails from both accounts. ( I would add a column to show which account they arrived through )....
  3. Microsoft Outlook Managing Multiple Email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Managing Multiple Email accounts: Hi, I am trying to get help with the issue I am running into. Recently I added my Gmail account into the Microsoft Email Inbox for Windows 10 to manage both of my mail accounts in one location. However, I keep getting the error message below: We couldn't access this...
  4. Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices

Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices: How to keep Windows 10 mail folders on laptop only. Do not want them on my iPhone as well. ***Modified title from: Windows 10 mail folders ***...
  5. Emails folders/disappearing emails

Emails folders/disappearing emails: Set up several folders to save pertinent emails once they have been read. The emails in about half of the folders have disappeared, folders are empty. A search for those emails comes up with nothing. All the folders were set up at the same time, using the same method....
  6. Multiple email accounts, single .ost file

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple email accounts, single .ost file: I use Outlook 2016 and I've been using pop since the dawn of time, but now I feel that it's time to switch to imap. I have multiple pop accounts from different sources and they all use a single .pst data file. I started testing moving a couple of those accounts to imap and...
  7. Multiple email accounts, single .ost file

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple email accounts, single .ost file: I use Outlook 2016 and I've been using pop since the dawn of time, but now I feel that it's time to switch to imap. I have multiple pop accounts from different sources and they all use a single .pst data file. I started testing moving a couple of those accounts to imap and...
  8. View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016: Hi I have emails about a project in multiple folders to organise them by which part of the project they relate to. But I now want to look through the emails from the whole project as I am compiling a timeline of the whole project. I need to view the whole list of emails...
  9. Unable to create folders in email account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create folders in email account.: I have two email accounts linked together in Window mail and only one has the option to add folders. What happen to the other one?...
  10. Multiple emails

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple emails: This is really tricky to explain.I am using Outlook,when I send an email to person A and he replies,I get his reply but also the email that I sent.If after a week or two I have sent 5 emails I then end up with the 10 emails all showing. The last email I recieved I needed to...