Windows 10: Shared experience settings

Discus and support Shared experience settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a laptop running Windows10 pro 64bit since a few weeks I get a message that there is a problem with one of my work or school accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BardVos_977, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Shared experience settings

Hello,

I have a laptop running Windows10 pro 64bit

since a few weeks I get a message that there is a problem with one of my work or school accounts and that I need to go to the shared settings to solve this....

When I try to "fix" the problem, nothing happens.....a box keeps opening and closing.....

Background: I have two accounts on my laptop with a personal Microsoft 365 with onedrive etc. and a business account from my work, with an office 365 with onedrive for business.

Can someone suggest what to do, because this has an effect on the syncing of my business onedrive....

regards

Bard

:)

BardVos_977, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 16, 2020
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Shared experience settings 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Shared experience settings

Shared Experience

Hi Zyxian,

By default, Shared experiences feature
    is turned on in Windows 10, and your device is set to share or receive from your own devices only. But if you wish, you can disable it or change the settings. Here are the steps on how to have it disabled:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side.
      Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position. If you do not think you will feel the need to share your experiences, you may if you wish, turn off this feature by toggling
      the switch to the Off position.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Shared experience settings

1. Shared experience settings - Similar Threads - Shared experience settings

2. Trouble in shared experiences

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble in shared experiences: Every two or three days, shortly after launching Windows 10 – after I have entered my PIN, the following Microsoft notification appears on my desktop computer: Microsoft account problem | We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password changed). Select here...
  3. Problem with "Shared Experiences"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with "Shared Experiences": This was posted in an incorrect forum previously. My apologies--here it is where it should be. ***************** Hello! For a couple of years, this shows up in the lower right hand of the screen: Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most...
  4. Shared experience

Shared experience: What is shared experience? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-experience/5b25db58-043b-40aa-8c42-d6e2eb220569
  5. Shared Experiences issue

Shared Experiences issue: Shared experiences is telling me that my account requires some attention and to log in but I changed my email name and it is only letting me log in using the old email and I cant seem to find a way to put the new email. Same thing for microsoft word, it tells me to sign in,...
  6. Shared Experience Menu not present in System Settings

Shared Experience Menu not present in System Settings: I'm trying to sync my phone to Windows and get a notification that "Your Microsoft account needs attention" which points me to the Shared Experience Setting in the System Settings but that menu is absent. I would like to get that option back so I can sync my phone. Any help...
  7. Shared experiences

Shared experiences: Permanently disable this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-experiences/36835f74-2f45-419f-8f50-54f1a81dd421
  8. Shared experiences settings

Shared experiences settings: I am getting the following Notification (via the notifications icon bottom right of screen) [ATTACH] I am able to log in to my Windows and Office Professional 2016 and I get all updates. Plus I can log into OneDrive and also the MS Community forums and the MSDN forums and...
  9. Shared Experience

Shared Experience: What does it mean in Shared Experience "everyone nearby" vs "my devices only"? I keep getting notices from Microsoft to update my Settings even though the "My devices only" button is selected....
  10. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Experience: Others seem to have similar problems to this but without many solutions. Every time I log on to my PC I get a message saying that there is a problem with my 'Shared Experience'. Clicking takes me to the relevant control which says that all is fine, but it isn't. My Samsung...