Windows 10: Shared files from OneDrive goes to junk in microsoft office

Discus and support Shared files from OneDrive goes to junk in microsoft office in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Lately, files shared from my OneDrive end up in Microsoft office Junk folder, how do i get this issue resolved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ResultBox, Sep 28, 2019.

1. ResultBox Win User

Shared files from OneDrive goes to junk in microsoft office

Lately, files shared from my OneDrive end up in Microsoft office Junk folder, how do i get this issue resolved.

:)

ResultBox, Sep 28, 2019

2. Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365.

Hello,

I share files from OneDrive via gmail accounts as well as Microsoft accounts and they do not go to Junk.

I think the issue is on your friend's pc not your's.

Patricia.Guenot, Sep 28, 2019
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    OneDrive sharing help

Hi TPU,

one of my customers at work want to share a folder on his OneDrive for business with a external user, normal sharing lasts 7days, is it possible to get like a permanent login solution?

I tried a few guides, problem is Microsoft Translation to Danish doesn't help and if I change language online on his Office 365 the settings language in OneDrive don't change and yes using Internet Explorer just to rule that out.

So if anyone got a easy guide I would be happy, bcs I don't want my customer to call or write me a email every week that his external user needs access.

puma99dk|, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Shared files from OneDrive goes to junk in microsoft office

OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Shared files from OneDrive goes to junk in microsoft office

1. Shared files from OneDrive goes to junk in microsoft office - Similar Threads - Shared files OneDrive

2. Cannot Share file from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Share file from OneDrive: I have a personal OneDrive account and want to share files from it with others, and in a Basecamp Project online. I opened the file, clicked "share" and changed the sharing settings to "Anyone with the link" can access. I then both emailed this link to someone, and also put...
  3. Cannot Share file from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Share file from OneDrive: I have a personal OneDrive account and want to share files from it with others, and in a Basecamp Project online. I opened the file, clicked "share" and changed the sharing settings to "Anyone with the link" can access. I then both emailed this link to someone, and also put...
  4. Cannot Share file from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Open Office files from OneDrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open Office files from OneDrive: Hi, I have a user that when they click on a shortcut to a office document or click on a file to a office document that are stored on OneDrive the splash scree shows but then the splash scree goes away and the document doesn't open. I copy one of the files to the temp...
  6. Onedrive file sharing

Onedrive file sharing: Good Morning,Is anyone experiencing issues when a file is shared in Teams from Onedrive and unable to see who the file has been shared with and change access.I have Users that can no longer see these options in Onedrive but can for files shared more than 3 weeks ago.Please...
  7. Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing: Hi, Like my profile say I'm not an Windows user please don't throw rock at me :P I just grow up with Apple computer ^^ I recently merge my company with an other one. We are Apple base with iCloud Them are Windows base with Office 365 The work is done, we use each...
  8. Sharing onedrive files

Sharing onedrive files: Why cant I share a link to my OneDrive files and folders? The menu item is missing from my OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-onedrive-files/e8ab449c-efb1-442b-8c17-6ba03f6d3e04"
  9. Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365.

Files shared from OneDrive goes to junk in gmail and office365.: Recently, files shared from my OneDrive never reaches the inbox, how can i get this resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-shared-from-onedrive-goes-to-junk-in-gmail/13f83e7f-c991-4715-bc2c-894c536d8d56"
  10. File sharing Office files on OneDrive

File sharing Office files on OneDrive: I have a .docx file I created using Office 365 Home on a Win 10 Pro 64 bit system (ComputerA). I shared the file, within Word, to a user on Computer B, also running Win 10 Pro, Office 365 Home. The eMail with the share info was sent from Computer A and received on Computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check email junk file onedrive