Windows 10: Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error

Discus and support Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]SteamVR is a Virtual Reality platform developed by the Valve Corporation that gives users a 360-degree virtual gaming experience. Some users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 11, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error

Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error Shared-IPC-Compositor-Invalid-Connect-Response.jpg
    SteamVR is a Virtual Reality platform developed by the Valve Corporation that gives users a 360-degree virtual gaming experience. Some users have experienced an error while using the SteamVR. According to them, after connecting the SteamVR link box to their systems, when they launched the SteamVR application, they received the following error message. Error Starting […]

This article Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 11, 2022

2. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

When I type "net share" under cmd, and find out a list of share name

C$ Default share

D$ Default share

IPC$ Remote IPC

ADMIN$ Remote Admin

I would like to know on how to stop the share status and disable Remote Admin & IPC

I would work with one PC not through network, how can I disable those remote setting?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

PublicMicro, Apr 11, 2022
  3. “You do not have permissions to see the list of shares for Windows clients” error on “Computer Management” MMC

Steps to reproduce:

• Run “Computer Management” MMC

• In the left column, at the top, right click the “Computer Management (Local)” entry.
      Enter the name of another computer on the same LAN (in my case, “HP”).
      Computer Management will now display “Computer Management (HP)”

• In the left column, click “System Tools”, then “Shared Folders”, then “Shares”
    Expected results: the center column will display the list folders shared by computer “HP”

Actual results: an error message is displayed, “You do not have permissions to see the list of shares for Windows clients”

Note: I am able to view the list of folders shared by HP using both:

-Windows Explorer

-net view:

C:\Users\mseit>net view \\hp /all

Shared resources at \\hp

Share name Type Used as Comment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADMIN$ Disk Remote Admin

C$ Disk Default share

D$ Disk Default share

IPC$ IPC Remote IPC

print$ Disk Printer Drivers

Users Disk

The command completed successfully.

Screen captures:

Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error efd0766b-c092-455e-a79b-32f87b31bc77.png

Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error 00f1fdf1-5d17-4e41-9721-858270c08e7d.png

Matt Seitz, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error

1. Shared IPC Compositor Invalid Connect Response (307) SteamVR error - Similar Threads - Shared IPC Compositor

2. store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response.: i have just done a full wipe and reinstall of windows 10, ive updated my graphic drivers, but when i try to get onto steam website to download it i get "store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response."i followed a guide using notepad to delete a line from the host file but...
  3. store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response.: i have just done a full wipe and reinstall of windows 10, ive updated my graphic drivers, but when i try to get onto steam website to download it i get "store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response."i followed a guide using notepad to delete a line from the host file but...
  4. store.steampowered.com sent an invalid response.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. IPC$ and ADMIN$ appear as remote shared folders - and Admin access.

IPC$ and ADMIN$ appear as remote shared folders - and Admin access.: 1. I noticed in my Management console I have Share Name "IPC$" no folder path, and with description "Remote IPS". As well as I have another Share Name "ADMIN$" folder path "C:\\WINDOWS" and description 'Remote Admin.' I suspect that this may not be good, as it is my computer,...
  6. ipc$c$

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ipc$c$: ABBAxxxAdministratornet use \\Aip\c$ Ac5AAdministratorc$AUACcAadminstrators1administrator2xxxadministratorc$Ac$AC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ipc%E5%92%8Cc%E7%9A%84%E7%94%A8%E6%88%B7%E6%9D%83/52a2c2e5-d969-4a37-83cd-8cbfb03ac093
  7. C$, IPC$, and ADMIN$ Network Share Access Windows 10

C$, IPC$, and ADMIN$ Network Share Access Windows 10: I'm trying to impliment some registry changes to allow elevated access to the $C, IPC$, and ADMIN$ shares for Nessus scanning purposes. I've implimented the following changes:-HKLM\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\EnableAccountTokenFilterPolicy...
  8. Fix Shared IPC Compositor Connect Failed 306 on SteamVR

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Shared IPC Compositor Connect Failed 306 on SteamVR: [ATTACH]In this post, we’ll talk about how to fix Shared IPC Compositor Connect Failed 306 on SteamVR. Developed by Valve, SteamVR is a Virtual Reality Platform that offers a 360-degree view. The best thing about SteamVR is that it is compatible with Rift. But like anything...
  9. Failed to connect to an IPC Port

Failed to connect to an IPC Port: This the error message when I start up the computer.Failed to connect to an IPC Port: The System cannot find the file specified.What file ?How do I get it ?...
  10. Error: "pDMR service returned an invalid response, or no response was received."

Error: "pDMR service returned an invalid response, or no response was received.": I've been trying to play music I transfer from my older PC. These are WMA files, but they cannot be uploaded to Google Play Music because it states that the music is "DRM protected." I try importing them into iTunes, but it says that those files are WMA protected. The music...