Windows 10: Shared Printer Installation Errors

Discus and support Shared Printer Installation Errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We have a small network setup - Five Windows 10 Pro systems, 1 Windows 2012 R2 server setup as a stand-alone server no Active Directory and five... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fred Lehmann, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Shared Printer Installation Errors

We have a small network setup - Five Windows 10 Pro systems, 1 Windows 2012 R2 server setup as a stand-alone server no Active Directory and five Lexmark forms printers each locally attached to one of the Windows 10 systems and shared out on the network. There is an application installed on the server and the five client systems start a Terminal Services Session to access the application. Before today, the application would use the printer that the Windows 10 system had shared out to print. Today, the application issues an error saying it cannot connect to the printer. When I try to open the

:)

Fred Lehmann, Sep 15, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Sep 15, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Shared Printer Installation Errors

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

Thema:

Shared Printer Installation Errors

1. Shared Printer Installation Errors - Similar Threads - Shared Printer Installation

2. Error Connect to Share Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Connect to Share Printer: Good morning,i am dafit from indonesia,sorry permission to ask, I'm having problems and problems when connecting the user's computer printer to the computer that is the printer server.there are 3 different info from the 3 computers we are trying to connect to.please help,...
  3. printer shareing error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer shareing error: Dear team Microsoft,mohon bantuannya, windows kami tidak bisa shareing printer, berikut saya lampirkan gambar error dan versi windowsnya, terimakasih.Salam,Zarkoni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-shareing-error/2ef3d78d-9677-48f7-a0ce-550ff8f64b11
  4. printer shareing error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer shareing error: Dear team Microsoft,mohon bantuannya, windows kami tidak bisa shareing printer, berikut saya lampirkan gambar error dan versi windowsnya, terimakasih.Salam,Zarkoni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-shareing-error/2ef3d78d-9677-48f7-a0ce-550ff8f64b11
  5. printer shareing error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. error 0x0000011b with a SHARED PRINTER

error 0x0000011b with a SHARED PRINTER: Lately i've been having the same problem with so many PC from my clients, we can't print from our terminals with a shared printer, whats the problem here?We can print from the server, but not from the terminals....
  7. Network Shared Printer Installation Error

Network Shared Printer Installation Error: Win 10 on two computers. HP Color Laser Jet CP l1215 is on the desktop. I want to install it on the network Laptop. It indicates that it is installed in the control panel printer list, but when I try to print with it I get an error message that a problem occurred. The...
  8. Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?: Hi all, I have a friend with a small business at their home that does boat repairs. I'm trying to get a receipt printer set up on one Win10 desktop PC that is shared from another Win10 computer in his shop...it used to work fine, but when I try to connect to the share, I get...
  9. Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?

in Windows 10 Support
    Shared Printer installation issue - 0x000003e3 error?: Hi all, I have a friend with a small business at their home that does boat repairs. I'm trying to get a receipt printer set up on one Win10 desktop PC that is shared from another Win10 computer in his shop...it used to work fine, but when I try to connect to the share, I get...
  10. Error with shared printer

Error with shared printer: I have Windows 10 1803. I saw an error 0x000003e3 when tried to connect a shared printer on another Windows 10 1803 during installing driver from host. Could you help me?...