Windows 10: Shared printer print blank pages

Discus and support Shared printer print blank pages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a client using a Samsung ML-1865W series laser printer connected via USB to his Windows 7 machine. The printer is shared and a Windows 10 based... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chrismine, Aug 31, 2015.

1. chrismine Win User

Shared printer print blank pages

I have a client using a Samsung ML-1865W series laser printer connected via USB to his Windows 7 machine. The printer is shared and a Windows 10 based PC prints via the share to the printer. Problem is that when printing from the Windows 10 machine every pages that print is blank. It prints perfectly from the Windows 7 machine.

Have removed and reinstalled the printer many times with no success, trying different drivers and setups.

Any ideas please.

:)

chrismine, Aug 31, 2015

2. Printer is printing blank page but info is displayed in print preview

My printer which was working OK last week suddenly decided that it would print blank pages despite print preview showing info. When not printing blank page it prints printer info.

Dianne1949_645, Aug 31, 2015
  3. 1975milan Win User
    Unable to print from my email

I have a new Lenovo desk top, and a new canon mx922 wireless printer. I can print pics, but cant print from my email. The print preview opens and shows the options along the left side, but the page is blank, and the printer spits out a blank page. Any
    help would be appreciated.

1975milan, Aug 31, 2015
  4. Shared printer print blank pages

It sounds like you have the wrong driver for the Windows 10. If the printer works fine on the Windows 7 printer, then you need to download a windows 10 driver for your printer. According to the Samsung website, it doesn't look like they have a Windows 10 driver. But they do have a Windows 8 driver and I would suspect that one would work:
    http://www.samsung.com/us/support/ow...t/ML-1865W/XAA

Try it and let us know if it works or not.

play2mefish, Sep 1, 2015
  5. chrismine Win User
    Thanks will do.
    I did try the Universal Print software though but it gave errors when printing.
    Dids not see the other print driver lower down the page though.

chrismine, Sep 1, 2015
  6. chrismine Win User
    I solved the problem by using the Samsung universal print driver 2
    setting the printer to connect via wireless and using a static IP adress connecting to client router with his SSID and password.

chrismine, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Shared printer print blank pages

1. Shared printer print blank pages - Similar Threads - Shared printer print

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  4. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  5. Printer prints blank pages

6. Shared printer is printing a blank page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared printer is printing a blank page.: I have a printer connected with my desktop CPU with a USB cable and then I enabled the share option and installed it on my Laptop. Now when I print from my desktop everything works fine but when I try to print from the laptop a blank page is printed every time and it doesn't...
  7. Shared printer is printing a blank page.

Shared printer is printing a blank page.: I have a printer connected with my desktop CPU with a USB cable and then I enabled the share option and installed it on my Laptop. Now when I print from my desktop everything works fine but when I try to print from the laptop a blank page is printed every time and it doesn't...
  8. Shared printer is printing a blank page.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...
  10. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints blank pages: My printer prints blank pages but even after a deep cartridge clean, it's still blank. It prints test papers fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-pages/1e3b1d33-24bb-4d1a-929b-9ecadbb79462