Windows 10: Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open

Discus and support Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I Shared my windowsapp folder so my friend could get state of decay 2, now none of my microsoft games will open, and i have made so much changes to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SpartanAgenda0, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open

I Shared my windowsapp folder so my friend could get state of decay 2, now none of my microsoft games will open, and i have made so much changes to the folder permissions the games won't even open, astroneer gave a error "cannot open transcript file" now it is not opening at all.

:)

SpartanAgenda0, Aug 14, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Guitar Win User

Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open

Steam Game Sharing?

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/19/rumor-steam-beta-update-file-suggests-game-sharing-is-coming/

This sounds pretty awesome, if true. There are a lot of old games I don't play that I'd be willing to share with friends, and there are some that I'd want to play but not sure about actually buying as well.

Guitar, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open

1. Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open - Similar Threads - Shared windowsapp games

2. WindowsApps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WindowsApps: I removed ALL APPLICATIONS PACKAGES and ALL RESTRICTED APPLICATIONS PACKAGES from Advanced Security and now I can't access Microsoft Apps, can someone please help me on how to add them back??...
  3. Shared Computer Won't Share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Computer Won't Share: I have one desktop and two laptops. The laptops will share folders with each other but for some reason the desktop won't. I have configured all of the sharing properties on the desktop to the same properties as the laptops. The desktop will show up in the Network list on my...
  4. Can't open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open C:\Program Files\WindowsApps: I want to run Malwarebytes on an app that I downloaded from the Microsoft store. I found a posting (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-windows_store/where-is-microsoft-store-downloads-folder-located/d0c8bfd4-4fb9-468c-8830-1e6bc0735b89) that says the...
  5. Not permissions in WindowsApps from Game Pass Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not permissions in WindowsApps from Game Pass Pc: Hi! I'm having some problems when trying to modify any file from the "WindowsApps" folder which contains all the game installed from the Xbox PC app. When I try to edit any config file or copy any file into the folder, I either get a "Not permission" error or a "Not enought...
  6. Game sharing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game sharing: how do i share games with other people on my pc they are already in my family but they dont have acces to it on this pc it just tells them to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-sharing/cd6a928b-31a5-4439-8c64-a74f902b37d7"
  7. Game won't install on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game won't install on my PC: Hey, I'm trying to install Minecraft for Windows 10 I got for free because I already own it on PC. But whenever I try to install it, it instantly fails. I already sent a request to Microsoft itself for help, and I was wondering if anyone on here could help me out faster. The...
  8. MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT: HOW DO I FIX AN EMBEDDED PAGE SO MY GAME APP. WILL OPEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-wont-opensays-an-embedded-pagego-to/3f079a35-4269-488c-aa2b-8badad86978e
  9. My laptop won't open(??)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't open(??): Earlier today, my computer wouldn't open and it would always go into a troubleshoot menu, after a while, I fixed it. Once it opened, I reseted my PC. It has now been at least 3 hours since then, I think my PC was reset But now, my computer won't open (Or at least it's trying...
  10. Programs/game won't open on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs/game won't open on windows 10: I have an updated version of windows 10. I had a clean installation since my laptop needed some attention. I got it back, most things seem to work smooth now BUT I do get a message from one of the games I used to play. I did like before, downloaded the client from the safe...