Windows 10: Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open

Discus and support Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I Shared my windowsapp folder so my friend could get state of decay 2, now none of my microsoft games will open, and i have made so much changes to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SpartanAgenda0, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open

I Shared my windowsapp folder so my friend could get state of decay 2, now none of my microsoft games will open, and i have made so much changes to the folder permissions the games won't even open, astroneer gave a error "cannot open transcript file" now it is not opening at all.

:)

SpartanAgenda0, Aug 14, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Guitar Win User

Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open

Steam Game Sharing?

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/19/rumor-steam-beta-update-file-suggests-game-sharing-is-coming/

This sounds pretty awesome, if true. There are a lot of old games I don't play that I'd be willing to share with friends, and there are some that I'd want to play but not sure about actually buying as well.

Guitar, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open

1. Shared windowsapp and now my games won't open - Similar Threads - Shared windowsapp games

2. Games won't open on my Win10 main user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't open on my Win10 main user: This morning I tried open Valorant to play a little bit, but weirdly, nothing happened, riot client didn't even show up, absolutely nothing on the task manager too. Chrome and other browsers, plus telegram and other type of apps seems to work fine, like battle.net, but when...
  3. Games won't open on my Win10 main user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games won't open on my Win10 main user: This morning I tried open Valorant to play a little bit, but weirdly, nothing happened, riot client didn't even show up, absolutely nothing on the task manager too. Chrome and other browsers, plus telegram and other type of apps seems to work fine, like battle.net, but when...
  4. Get permissions to open WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get permissions to open WindowsApps: I am unable to open the folder WindowsApps, its location is- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps.I tried changing the ownership of the fileI still couldn't open the file...
  5. Acess for WindowsApps game folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acess for WindowsApps game folders: How may I put files into WindowsApps game folders Program Files\WindowsApps... like game modifications and change language modifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acess-for-windowsapps-game-folders/7afc2022-a723-423b-b651-1143a09d9ad7
  6. Xbox Game App games won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game App games won't open: so i was gonna play some MSFS but for some reason it wont launch on the xbox app and i tried to open it through the search bar and everytime it opens it leads me to the microsoft store and makes me install gaming services but i have installed it and i already uninstalled it...
  7. I changed WindowsApps folder ownership to my account, now my games won't start, or...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I changed WindowsApps folder ownership to my account, now my games won't start, or...: I've made a right mess of this. So, I wanted to install mods into No Man's Sky, which I installed as part of the xbox game pass app. MS, in their infinite wisdom, have locked all editing of files in WindowsApps, so I tried to take ownership of the NMS game's folder. This...
  8. why won't my g5 game open ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't my g5 game open ???: why won't my g5 game work ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-g5-game-open/4a1abba4-c16f-48a9-a11e-c7e40fafd7ab
  9. uninstalled game pass games and yet they are in windowsapps ****

uninstalled game pass games and yet they are in windowsapps ****: Thought i uninstalled ark and sot then i find out its taking up like 200gb or my hard drive, but i cant seem to delete the folders from windowsapps so am i just doomed with whatever i install on gamepass i can never uninstall. Also when i try to change my default save...
  10. Shared Computer Won't Share

Shared Computer Won't Share: I have one desktop and two laptops. The laptops will share folders with each other but for some reason the desktop won't. I have configured all of the sharing properties on the desktop to the same properties as the laptops. The desktop will show up in the Network list on my...