Windows 10: SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation"

Discus and support SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When using the Explorer View to copy Visio files from local computer to SharePoint 2010 site... i'm getting the following error. But i can upload them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FrankStatti1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation"

When using the Explorer View to copy Visio files from local computer to SharePoint 2010 site... i'm getting the following error. But i can upload them fine via the browser.

"Out of memory"

"There is not enough memory to complete this operation."

Any ideas/suggestions/fixes?

:)

FrankStatti1, Aug 20, 2019

2. how to invoke the sharepoint 2010 site from a windows phone 7

hi,

I am a new bie in windows phone 7 arena. I would like to the steps to be followed to access a sharepoint 2010 web site from a Windows Phone 7 using C# code.

What are the add-ins to be installed in the VS 2010 ENVIRONMent.

how to connect to the sharepoint 2010 env. what kind of proj.template we need to invoke for implementing this?and want to access the sharepoint custom list/doc lis content with the help of OM.

any help is appreciated.

shankardas, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 & SharePoint 2010 Compatibility

Hi All,

I am a new to Windows 10. I need to know if SharePoint 2010 works fine on Windows 10.

I need to install Microsoft SharePoint but confused about which one will be better for development practice purpose.

SharePoint Foundation 2010
    or
    SharePoint Server 2010

Also are there any issues with respect to performance of SharePoint , OS or laptop?

Tips / Suggestion are most welcome

My System Specification:

Make
    HP

RAM
    4 GB

Graphics Card
    2 GB

HDD
    500 GB

Processor
    AMD (Equivalent to i5)

Gaurav Sonawane, Aug 20, 2019
  4. ajgreiner Win User

SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation"

WP7 and Sharepoint 2010 by TMG 2010

Hi,

how can I acess my documents from my internal Sharepoint 2010 Server (published with TMG 2010) with my WP7. I can open the URL in the browser, but if i open the URL in the Office Hub, the following error accours (German):

"Sharepoint unterstützt dieses Authorisierungsschema nicht .. ".

How I must publish the Sharepoint Site in the TMG? (Listener, Publishingrule?)

Is there an How to availible?

Thanks for help! WP7 is very cool and sorry about my english.

ajgreiner, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation"

1. SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation" - Similar Threads - SharePoint 2010 error

2. there is not enough memory to complete the operation, on a empty ssd disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is not enough memory to complete the operation, on a empty ssd disk: Dear community,I have just bought a new dell laptop.It comes with 500gb of ssd, where windows is installed. I have used the tool "disk management" to create a partition of 200 gb from those initial 500 gb. So now, I have a partition of 300 and another one of 200 gb, I am...
  3. there is not enough memory to complete the operation, on a empty ssd disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is not enough memory to complete the operation, on a empty ssd disk: Dear community,I have just bought a new dell laptop.It comes with 500gb of ssd, where windows is installed. I have used the tool "disk management" to create a partition of 200 gb from those initial 500 gb. So now, I have a partition of 300 and another one of 200 gb, I am...
  4. Not enough memory error RAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not enough memory error RAM: Hi,I really need to scan lots of documents but each time after it scans it won't save bc it says there isn't enough Ram memory. I have tried fixing it thru making the RAM file 3000 and also re-starting the computer. It will do one big scan and save and go back to saying not...
  5. "Not enough memory to open this page" error while opening a SharePoint list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Not enough memory to open this page" error while opening a SharePoint list: Hello, I am getting the following error when trying to open a SharePoint list "Not enough memory to open this page". Are there any work arounds? [ATTACH]...
  6. Printer Spooler error 0x800706B9, Not enough resources available to complete this operation

in Windows 10 News
    Printer Spooler error 0x800706B9, Not enough resources available to complete this operation: [ATTACH]Print Spooler is a program in Windows that manages all print jobs in the OS. All the print jobs get queued inside the program and […] This article Printer Spooler error 0x800706B9, Not enough resources available to complete this operation first appeared on...
  7. there is not enough space on the disks to complete this operation

in Windows 10 Customization
    there is not enough space on the disks to complete this operation: [ATTACH] I had kali-linux installed on one HDD partition of 73 GB. Now I deleted the kali-linux after that If I want to make a new volume with unallotted memory or extend volume of the existing volume D:. I am getting the error like shown in the picture. I tried to google it...
  8. There is not enough space available on the disk(s) to complete this operation

in Windows 10 News
    There is not enough space available on the disk(s) to complete this operation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When trying to create a new partition or shrink a volume or extend a volume using the Disk Management Utility, you may encounter an error that says – There is not enough space available on the disk(s) to complete this [...] This post There is not enough...
  9. There is not enough space available on the disk to complete this operation - ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There is not enough space available on the disk to complete this operation - ERROR: i tried to shrink space from C drive to make it unallocated , i gave 50GB from 631GB which i have still it always shows no enough space.....please help [ATTACH]...
  10. There is not enough resources to complete this operation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is not enough resources to complete this operation: I have a new laptop and I am getting a notice that "there is not enough resources to complete this operation" whe I click an .exe fie to install and then Windows deletes the file. I have Windows 10 home edition. Where does it go? Its not in my trash. I thought it could be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not enough memory error sharepoint