Windows 10: SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation"

Discus and support SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When using the Explorer View to copy Visio files from local computer to SharePoint 2010 site... i'm getting the following error. But i can upload them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FrankStatti1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation"

When using the Explorer View to copy Visio files from local computer to SharePoint 2010 site... i'm getting the following error. But i can upload them fine via the browser.

"Out of memory"

"There is not enough memory to complete this operation."

Any ideas/suggestions/fixes?

:)

FrankStatti1, Aug 20, 2019

2. how to invoke the sharepoint 2010 site from a windows phone 7

hi,

I am a new bie in windows phone 7 arena. I would like to the steps to be followed to access a sharepoint 2010 web site from a Windows Phone 7 using C# code.

What are the add-ins to be installed in the VS 2010 ENVIRONMent.

how to connect to the sharepoint 2010 env. what kind of proj.template we need to invoke for implementing this?and want to access the sharepoint custom list/doc lis content with the help of OM.

any help is appreciated.

shankardas, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 & SharePoint 2010 Compatibility

Hi All,

I am a new to Windows 10. I need to know if SharePoint 2010 works fine on Windows 10.

I need to install Microsoft SharePoint but confused about which one will be better for development practice purpose.

SharePoint Foundation 2010
    or
    SharePoint Server 2010

Also are there any issues with respect to performance of SharePoint , OS or laptop?

Tips / Suggestion are most welcome

My System Specification:

Make
    HP

RAM
    4 GB

Graphics Card
    2 GB

HDD
    500 GB

Processor
    AMD (Equivalent to i5)

Gaurav Sonawane, Aug 20, 2019
  4. ajgreiner Win User

SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation"

WP7 and Sharepoint 2010 by TMG 2010

Hi,

how can I acess my documents from my internal Sharepoint 2010 Server (published with TMG 2010) with my WP7. I can open the URL in the browser, but if i open the URL in the Office Hub, the following error accours (German):

"Sharepoint unterstützt dieses Authorisierungsschema nicht .. ".

How I must publish the Sharepoint Site in the TMG? (Listener, Publishingrule?)

Is there an How to availible?

Thanks for help! WP7 is very cool and sorry about my english.

ajgreiner, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation"

1. SharePoint 2010 - error "there is not enough memory to complete this operation" - Similar Threads - SharePoint 2010 error

2. Not enough memory resources

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not enough memory resources: My pc states there's not enough memory resources to process my command on microsoft windows [version 10.0.17134.1] I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-memory-resources/7af6f731-48b4-4111-ba0e-f14fb55aec77
  3. There is not enough space available on the disk(s) to complete this operation

in Windows 10 News
    There is not enough space available on the disk(s) to complete this operation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When trying to create a new partition or shrink a volume or extend a volume using the Disk Management Utility, you may encounter an error that says – There is not enough space available on the disk(s) to complete this [...] This post There is not enough...
  4. Not enough memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not enough memory: I am now getting "not enough memory" on Microsoft Works for something as simple as copy and paste. This is a semi new computer with windows 10. I rarely use this computer so memory is not a problem. Is this a memory leak In Windows 10? This is frustrating and just recently...
  5. There is not enough space available on the disk to complete this operation - ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There is not enough space available on the disk to complete this operation - ERROR: i tried to shrink space from C drive to make it unallocated , i gave 50GB from 631GB which i have still it always shows no enough space.....please help [ATTACH]...
  6. Game installation fails - 'Not enough memory resources to complete this command' ( 2)...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game installation fails - 'Not enough memory resources to complete this command' ( 2)...: I had made a question about this 6hrs ago and then i was calm but now i am totally pissed off the game downloading took me around 4 hrs but the installation which should had been only around 2-3 hr is just giving me errors from 2-3 days. I am absolutly annoyed and please...
  7. Game installation fails - 'Not enough memory resources to complete this command'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game installation fails - 'Not enough memory resources to complete this command': Hi, I just recently got a copy of a game i wanted from a really long time from my friend and started installing it as soon as i got it, but the first time my game files got corrupt as i had the antivirus on and it just was a false alarm(Being an idiot i clicked on delete...
  8. Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709)

in Windows 10 Support
    Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709): Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) Double check the printer name and make sure the printer is connected to the network. Hi I've noticed this issue on multiple machines running windows 10, with a brother QL-570 printer installed to print labels. At first...
  9. Not enough Physical Memory... Error message

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Not enough Physical Memory... Error message: Just received the below error message when starting my VMware Player Windows 10 TP Virtual machine after updating my Windows 8.1 host system (October 14 Windows Update). [img] I fixed the error by uninstalling optional update KB2995388 [img] Edit: My host...
  10. There is not enough resources to complete this operation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is not enough resources to complete this operation: I have a new laptop and I am getting a notice that "there is not enough resources to complete this operation" whe I click an .exe fie to install and then Windows deletes the file. I have Windows 10 home edition. Where does it go? Its not in my trash. I thought it could be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not enough memory error sharepoint