Windows 10: SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event

Discus and support SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today marks Release to Manufacturing (RTM) of SharePoint Server 2016! This is an important milestone in the delivery of this significant release, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event

Source: SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 13, 2016

2. Edge and SharePoint "Open with Explorer" doesn't work

It was silly that SharePoint's File Explorer got disabled on Edge. So, the only workaround that has worked for me is to use Internet Explorer. Maybe they'll fix this in future updates...but it's May 2016 already and nothing. I wouldn't hold my breath.

For now, use IE whenever you need to work with SharePoint. I know, ridiculous...but trust me, I've been dealing with this ever since Edge came out.

Good luck.

RobertoAzula, Mar 13, 2016
  3. How to add a Sharepoint online calendar to a Windows phone 8 or 8.1

All my accounts are already added in my phone. I have a personal Hotmail account and a company Office 365 Exchange account. With the company account we also get SharePoint on line. SharePoint online also includes a calendar and my office uses this to
    schedule events like if we are going on vacation. This way everyone knows what is going on a we can all plan accordingly. I cannot seem to add the company SharePoint calendar to my windows phone like I can to Outlook 2013. That is what I am trying to do.
    You cannot (at least to my knowledge) sync the SharePoint calendar to the exchange account (but you can add it in Outlook). It is a problem when I am on the road as I would have to boot up my laptop or log in via the web to check the company (SharePoint) calendar

Todd Simmons 08, Mar 13, 2016
Thema:

SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event

1. SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event - Similar Threads - SharePoint 2016 RTM

2. Update Sharepoint Server 2016 to the latest version from RTM version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Sharepoint Server 2016 to the latest version from RTM version: Hi, I want to update my Sharepoint Server 2016 to the latest update KB 5002350 and the current version it RTM version. Is it safe to jump through to the latest update since is cumulative or there is a staging phase to upgrade from RTM version. Is there any consideration to...
  3. Update Sharepoint Server 2016 to the latest version from RTM version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Sharepoint Server 2016 to the latest version from RTM version: Hi, I want to update my Sharepoint Server 2016 to the latest update KB 5002350 and the current version it RTM version. Is it safe to jump through to the latest update since is cumulative or there is a staging phase to upgrade from RTM version. Is there any consideration to...
  4. bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?

bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?: Hi Microsoft, Can you advise how we can bring a mysql database into sharepoint directly as a list or collection of lists ? convert a phpmyadmin mysql database directly to mssql server or access...
  5. SharePoint Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint Access: Hello,I am a student at a university. I work with other lab members and a research professor. We share many files together through SharePoint. Recently, the folders I have been able to access previously are locking me out. I have checked with the people who gave me access,...
  6. Sharepoint management

Sharepoint management: Hello,I would like to ask you how to write Microsoft Flow steps in order to get this result. Once we send email with attachment file for other user then in Sharepoint we see item - sent attachment and additional column with email address who sends email? How to implement this...
  7. SharePoint Tenant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SharePoint Tenant: After decoupling domains, how can I move Data from OneDrive in the old forest to the New forest's OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint-tenant/6b346fcb-0230-4121-ae1c-d9e9178a4a0a
  8. SharePoint

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SharePoint: For my website, can I access SharePoint in home office 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint/690d8712-cfec-4419-9b4a-7f0a3eaf678a"
  9. Sharepoint links

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharepoint links: We are new to Share point and want to make sure that when we send a link to a client they can definitely only see the documents in that link? I have been practising by sending a link / folder to my personal email address but from the link I can then go to all the other...
  10. Office 2016 SharePoint in Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 SharePoint in Windows 10: What is the function of SharePoint? Is it something like ftp or... Thank you 75991