Windows 10: sharepoint access with office 365

Discus and support sharepoint access with office 365 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can I use sharepoint for my softball team. I don't belong to a school I belong to a sports organization. I also don't belong to a work organization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoeTrumbull, Sep 22, 2018.

1. sharepoint access with office 365

how can I use sharepoint for my softball team. I don't belong to a school I belong to a sports organization. I also don't belong to a work organization

:)

JoeTrumbull, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

Source: Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams now available - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 22, 2018
  4. garym123 Win User

sharepoint access with office 365

having problems signing in to office 365 on nokia lumia 930

It is not asking for a setup. In Office, places, Office 365 is listed as a 'place'. The place is for 365 business users on SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business, or Exchange Online to enter the business account.

The phone already has mobile office installed. You have the access to office already.

The whole purpose is to share documents between the phone and a PC using OneDrive.

garym123, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

sharepoint access with office 365

1. sharepoint access with office 365 - Similar Threads - sharepoint access office

2. SharePoint Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint Access: Hello,I am a student at a university. I work with other lab members and a research professor. We share many files together through SharePoint. Recently, the folders I have been able to access previously are locking me out. I have checked with the people who gave me access,...
  3. SharePoint Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SharePoint Access: Hello,I am a student at a university. I work with other lab members and a research professor. We share many files together through SharePoint. Recently, the folders I have been able to access previously are locking me out. I have checked with the people who gave me access,...
  4. Script to authenticate mapping through office 365 (SharePoint)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Script to authenticate mapping through office 365 (SharePoint): Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to make an automatic script to be inserted in the windows 10 task scheduler I have a mapping on the desktop that comes from a sharepoint link, but over time it loses authentication and the user needs to access the site again,...
  5. I'm confused by the Windows 10 Office Suite. SharePoint, Office 365, "OneNote" vs. "OneNote...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm confused by the Windows 10 Office Suite. SharePoint, Office 365, "OneNote" vs. "OneNote...: I've been trying to get familiar with Windows 10 and its features. There's lots about it that confuses me: - What's the difference between "OneNote" and "OneNote for Windows 10"? Why does Windows 10 have both? It feels like bloatware. - What is SharePoint? - What is Office...
  6. Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business: Hello there, We already posted a ticket, though it was not that usefull, so I'm asking this question here directly. We're a small company, trying to set-up O365 business for all. So far everything went smoothly, though Onedrive and Sharepoint is still not set-up, even after...
  7. Access Camera from Office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access Camera from Office 365: I don´t have access to the camera from Office 365. I have tried with the option of privacy but it is activated in all applications. What can I do? ****Move from Surface**** ***Moderator moved back to Surface from *Microsoft Office Access* the database software***...
  8. SharePoint and Office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    SharePoint and Office 2013: Hi, you can use OneDrive for Business with Office 2013 ProPlus, not having a SharePoint account? Thank you *sarc 67626
  9. New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365: New features this month use the Microsoft Cloud to enhance organization-wide search, streamline content delivery, and enable modern communities. Intelligent, personalized search—Last year at Microsoft Ignite, we announced new search capabilities in SharePoint Onlinethat...
  10. Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available: When moving your organization to cloud services, security concerns add another layer of consideration; one of trust. Security and compliance is an ongoing process, not a steady state. It is constantly maintained, enhanced, and verified by highly-skilled, experienced and...