Windows 10: SharePoint Change Log API Attachments

Discus and support SharePoint Change Log API Attachments in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,Can anyone tell me if there is any Share point rest API for change_log/ change token for AttachmentFiles, to get to know if there is any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rajendra Sonawane, Sep 23, 2022.

1. SharePoint Change Log API Attachments

Hi All,Can anyone tell me if there is any Share point rest API for change_log/ change token for AttachmentFiles, to get to know if there is any updated, added or deleted of files in Attachment.Regards,Rajendra Sonawane

:)

Rajendra Sonawane, Sep 23, 2022

2. Sharepoint sync - massive delay - Windows events log file

Hi All,

How do I view the events log?

The M365 team are suggesting taking a manual backup of Sharepoint, then reestablishing a Sharepoint sync "from scratch". Please forgive any knowledge gaps.

They've advised this has a possibility of losing sharepoint data. We are therefore reluctant to perform this step if an event log can point to an alternative fix.

Mary Walker (inbox), Sep 23, 2022
  3. SharePoint List Data View crashes IE

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the SharePoint websites on Internet Explorer browser. We will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to add the website under trusted sites in Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow:

• Open Internet Explorer
    • Click Tools/ Settings at the right top corner of the window.
    • Click Internet Options
    • Click the Security tab
    • Click Trusted sites
    • Click Sites
    • Click on Add this website to the zone to add the site.

Step 2: Change the developer tools to IE 10.

• Open Internet Explorer, access SharePoint 2013
      website.
    • Press F12 key from the keyboard, click on Emulation
      tab, select Internet Explorer 10 and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 23, 2022
  4. SharePoint Change Log API Attachments

Save attachments from email to SharePoint

Is there a way to save an attachment to a SharePoint site in the Office Hub? I only see that I can save to SkyDrive or Phone. For compliance reasons in our company we want people to use the SharePoint Personal Documents folder to save attachments and not
    the SkyDrive. Hopefully I am doing something wrong and this doesn't have to be a feature request.

Thanks!

GreggWestgate, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

SharePoint Change Log API Attachments

1. SharePoint Change Log API Attachments - Similar Threads - SharePoint Change Log

2. SharePoint Change Log API Attachments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint Change Log API Attachments: Hi All,Can anyone tell me if there is any Share point rest API for change_log/ change token for AttachmentFiles, to get to know if there is any updated, added or deleted of files in Attachment.Regards,Rajendra Sonawane...
  3. SharePoint Change Log API Attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    SharePoint Change Log API Attachments: Hi All,Can anyone tell me if there is any Share point rest API for change_log/ change token for AttachmentFiles, to get to know if there is any updated, added or deleted of files in Attachment.Regards,Rajendra Sonawane...
  4. .NET Runtime version 4.0.30319.0 - There was a failure initializing profiling API attach...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Runtime version 4.0.30319.0 - There was a failure initializing profiling API attach...: Hi,whenever I install my application in the windows 10 machine I see .NET Runtime version 4.0.30319.0 - There was a failure initializing profiling API attach infrastructure. This process will not allow a profiler to attach. HRESULT: 0x80004005. Process ID decimal: 5708....
  5. MS Sharepoint REST API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Sharepoint REST API: Hello,I would like to ask if possible to create or use existing REST API in Sharepoint in order to retrieve existing files in SharePoint and in the meantime to create new columns for posting retrieved content data of files?For example,Basically we have such columns:Name Date...
  6. Using Windows Sharepoint REST API

Using Windows Sharepoint REST API: Hello,I am using MS Sharepoint and keeping files. I wonder if is possible to create a REST API which could read each file content, parse it and put outputcontent in each column separately. Like using new API, to see more columns with names which are related with it's...
  7. Microsoft Sharepoint API

Microsoft Sharepoint API: Hello,I would like to ask is there any Sharepoint API or need to create in order to retrieve data from document which are in sharepoint. I mean in same row present additional columns of information about document in same sharepoint.Name Date Status ... ... ...... Means...
  8. Collecting Windows API or DLL logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Collecting Windows API or DLL logs: Hello, In order to detect malicious behavior, I am interested in monitoring calls to some Windows base functions also calls Windows API sometimes or DLLs. So I was wondering if someone could help us on this question ? I am able to find logs related to .exe or process but...
  9. Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly?

Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly?: I think it is inconvenient to first save attachments on my desktop and then send them to SharePoint and Teams. Can I do it without saving on my desktop?...
  10. Mobile Sharepoint online Color Change

Mobile Sharepoint online Color Change: Hi. My clients use their iPAD and iPhone a lot and right now the various Communication sites in Sharepoint Online I have created are all uniform on the desktop but on mobile the background show up as a wide range of colors (pink, purple, green and there seems to be no...