Windows 10: SharePoint List - fill column headers?

Discus and support SharePoint List - fill column headers? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have a SharePoint list with multiple columns, and different people are responsible for different columns. To make it easy, I want to fill the 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Henry Gato, Feb 24, 2024.

1. SharePoint List - fill column headers?

Hi. I have a SharePoint list with multiple columns, and different people are responsible for different columns. To make it easy, I want to fill the 3 column headers orange, two column headers yellow, 4 column headers blue and 5 column headers green. I have used PowerApps to customize the form, but when scrolling, I 'lose' that.I'm not proficient in this, so I'm hoping it's a really straight forward easy solution.I can't attach all columns for the list view, so I hope I've shown what I mean in the images for the orange and yellow columns.Thanks!

:)

Henry Gato, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

SharePoint List - fill column headers?

1. SharePoint List - fill column headers? - Similar Threads - SharePoint List fill

2. SharePoint List - fill column headers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint List - fill column headers?: Hi. I have a SharePoint list with multiple columns, and different people are responsible for different columns. To make it easy, I want to fill the 3 column headers orange, two column headers yellow, 4 column headers blue and 5 column headers green. I have used PowerApps to...
  3. SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL: Hello,The URL in the green head logo goes to the wrong page, can it be changedThanksGeoff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint-page-header-logo-change-url/d7f2342f-d187-4164-b831-81f5d4607f28
  4. SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SharePoint Page Header Logo / Change URL: Hello,The URL in the green head logo goes to the wrong page, can it be changedThanksGeoff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharepoint-page-header-logo-change-url/d7f2342f-d187-4164-b831-81f5d4607f28
  5. bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?: Hi Microsoft, Can you advise how we can bring a mysql database into sharepoint directly as a list or collection of lists ? convert a phpmyadmin mysql database directly to mssql server or access...
  6. bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?

bring a mysql database into sharepoint , sharepoint list ?: Hi Microsoft, Can you advise how we can bring a mysql database into sharepoint directly as a list or collection of lists ? convert a phpmyadmin mysql database directly to mssql server or access...
  7. POWER BI TO UPDATE SHAREPOINT LIST WITH NO DUPLICATES?

POWER BI TO UPDATE SHAREPOINT LIST WITH NO DUPLICATES?: I'm needing to update a sharepoint list with an active POWERBI dataset. I've tried various different flows but it either uploads nothing and says its complete, or it updates just duplicates! and I've got it as set to 'if no then create item' but .. it doesn't do...
  8. Powershell: How to separately data in 1 column to others columns with header ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell: How to separately data in 1 column to others columns with header ?: Dear supporter, Thank you for your visit, I'm a very new with Powershell data array, I have a question and I hope you can help me: I have a .csv file with 3 column, "Auditdata" is one of them and it contains too much data and I can't filter them. its data in format...
  9. Message header filling up reading pane

Message header filling up reading pane: I just performed a recommended update on my Outlook running on Windows 10 and now the top "to and from" part of each email cannot scroll in the reading pane. I have a small laptop for work, and I've already made the email list above it very small, and moving it to the side...
  10. Change color of menubar and list header?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change color of menubar and list header?: On Windows 10 the menubar and list header are white by default. I'd like to change them to a greyish color instead. I've tried using the SMACC tool, editing the registry, and editing my main .theme file, but nothing so far has changed these two colors. Maybe they're deed in...