Windows 10: Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

Discus and support Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there, We already posted a ticket, though it was not that usefull, so I'm asking this question here directly. We're a small company, trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Štěpán Ficík, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

Hello there,

We already posted a ticket, though it was not that usefull, so I'm asking this question here directly.

We're a small company, trying to set-up O365 business for all. So far everything went smoothly, though Onedrive and Sharepoint is still not set-up, even after three days since we started. I browsed the whole web and yet I can't find the answer how to do it properly, that is how to have sharepoint and onedrive working for our company.

For onedrive, we're getting the 0X8004e4d1 error, for sharepoint we're still getting the 'Sharepoint is still not set-up properly yet, try again in few minutes" message.

Thanks in advance for the any help,

Štěpán

Mentors.cz

:)

Štěpán Ficík, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

Source: Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams now available - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Mar 21, 2020
  3. pierke Win User
    OneDrive for Business (Sharepoint) Application Syncing Old Files?

Also, it seems that the latest OneDrive for Business on Windows 10 does not sync a shared folder from my Office 365 personal sharepoint site.

pierke, Mar 21, 2020
  4. garym123 Win User

Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

having problems signing in to office 365 on nokia lumia 930

It is not asking for a setup. In Office, places, Office 365 is listed as a 'place'. The place is for 365 business users on SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business, or Exchange Online to enter the business account.

The phone already has mobile office installed. You have the access to office already.

The whole purpose is to share documents between the phone and a PC using OneDrive.

garym123, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

1. Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business - Similar Threads - Sharepoint Onedrive still

2. Office 365 For Business Standard

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 For Business Standard: Hello, I have been a follower of this forum for years and this is my first post. I am attempting to install Office 365 Business Standard (AKA Microsoft 365 Business standard) on a Windows 10 Computer for a Not for Profit. We bought the license and followed the instructions to...
  3. Setting up new computers with exiting office 365 business users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up new computers with exiting office 365 business users: I bought new laptops for our small org. We have office 365 log ins. Why won't microsoft recognise those accounts to let me set up the laptops? I then set it up with a phone number but it still won't let me add those org office 365 accounts as users. Help please and why is...
  4. Office 365 business essentials

Office 365 business essentials: Hello, I have purchased the business essentials. So i can control my own mail domain stuff. But the big question for me is why is there not office included in the package. Is it something i can add to it? 140001
  5. sharepoint access with office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sharepoint access with office 365: how can I use sharepoint for my softball team. I don't belong to a school I belong to a sports organization. I also don't belong to a work organization...
  6. Ninja Guide to Office 365 for Business

Ninja Guide to Office 365 for Business: This was called to my attention on Yammer and I thought I'd share with other O365 for Business. http://www.365ninja.com/wp-content/u...Mat6w7gKWxc%3D 45229
  7. How to set up Office 365 Business Premium & Private Accts in Win 10?

How to set up Office 365 Business Premium & Private Accts in Win 10?: It's got to be obvious, but I can't seem to find how to set up separate log ins for personal and Office 365 Business Premium/work accounts in Windows 10 on my notebook - presuming that is it's a sensible way to set up access. Each account is set up so that it has it's own...
  8. New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365: New features this month use the Microsoft Cloud to enhance organization-wide search, streamline content delivery, and enable modern communities. Intelligent, personalized search—Last year at Microsoft Ignite, we announced new search capabilities in SharePoint Onlinethat...
  9. Introducing Office 365 business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 business apps: Today, we announced that Microsoft Connections, Microsoft Listings, Microsoft Invoicing, and the Office 365 Business center are now generally available as part of Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. The new apps are rolling out to customers in the U.S.,...
  10. Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available: When moving your organization to cloud services, security concerns add another layer of consideration; one of trust. Security and compliance is an ongoing process, not a steady state. It is constantly maintained, enhanced, and verified by highly-skilled, experienced and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8004e4d1 one drive error

2. were still working on getting files setup on sharepoint error