Windows 10: SharePoint Tenant

Discus and support SharePoint Tenant in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After decoupling domains, how can I move Data from OneDrive in the old forest to the New forest's OneDrive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nikky2020, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Nikky2020 Win User

SharePoint Tenant

After decoupling domains, how can I move Data from OneDrive in the old forest to the New forest's OneDrive?

:)

Nikky2020, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups

Source: Rolling out: tenant admin tools to connect existing SharePoint team sites to new Office 365 Groups - Microsoft Tech Community - 188750

Brink, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups

Source: Rolling out: tenant admin tools to connect existing SharePoint team sites to new Office 365 Groups - Microsoft Tech Community - 188750

Brink, Aug 19, 2020
  4. SharePoint Tenant

SharePoint List Data View crashes IE

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the SharePoint websites on Internet Explorer browser. We will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to add the website under trusted sites in Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow:

• Open Internet Explorer
    • Click Tools/ Settings at the right top corner of the window.
    • Click Internet Options
    • Click the Security tab
    • Click Trusted sites
    • Click Sites
    • Click on Add this website to the zone to add the site.

Step 2: Change the developer tools to IE 10.

• Open Internet Explorer, access SharePoint 2013
      website.
    • Press F12 key from the keyboard, click on Emulation
      tab, select Internet Explorer 10 and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

SharePoint Tenant

1. SharePoint Tenant - Similar Threads - SharePoint Tenant

2. SharePoint Renaming Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint Renaming Issue: Hello,I've had this issue at multiple companies. It's not the end of the world, but it's incredibly frustrating as someone who works in HR and is saving/renaming multiple files each day.I have share point folders synced to the folder explorer. When dragging emails, PDFs, word...
  3. SharePoint Renaming Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SharePoint Renaming Issue: Hello,I've had this issue at multiple companies. It's not the end of the world, but it's incredibly frustrating as someone who works in HR and is saving/renaming multiple files each day.I have share point folders synced to the folder explorer. When dragging emails, PDFs, word...
  4. Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site: Hello,I found that every file in every sharepoint site in our tenant has multiple previous versions, up to 100 per file. Are there any way to delete all previous versions in bulk, except last three for whole site? Or just all previous versions?Thanks in advance...
  5. Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site

Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site: Hello,I found that every file in every sharepoint site in our tenant has multiple previous versions, up to 100 per file. Are there any way to delete all previous versions in bulk, except last three for whole site? Or just all previous versions?Thanks in advance...
  6. SharePoint List - fill column headers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint List - fill column headers?: Hi. I have a SharePoint list with multiple columns, and different people are responsible for different columns. To make it easy, I want to fill the 3 column headers orange, two column headers yellow, 4 column headers blue and 5 column headers green. I have used PowerApps to...
  7. SharePoint List - fill column headers?

SharePoint List - fill column headers?: Hi. I have a SharePoint list with multiple columns, and different people are responsible for different columns. To make it easy, I want to fill the 3 column headers orange, two column headers yellow, 4 column headers blue and 5 column headers green. I have used PowerApps to...
  8. Sharepoint Sync Folder Stuck After Deleting MS 365 Tenant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharepoint Sync Folder Stuck After Deleting MS 365 Tenant: I recently had a Microsoft 365 Tenant and deleted that 365 tenant. I cannot go into the sharepoint web page and stop syncing from the browser.I clicked the onedrive icon in the system tray for the appropriate 365 account I have two accounts signed in, one of which I want/need...
  9. Sharepoint Sync Folder Stuck After Deleting MS 365 Tenant

Sharepoint Sync Folder Stuck After Deleting MS 365 Tenant: I recently had a Microsoft 365 Tenant and deleted that 365 tenant. I cannot go into the sharepoint web page and stop syncing from the browser.I clicked the onedrive icon in the system tray for the appropriate 365 account I have two accounts signed in, one of which I want/need...
  10. Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups: It’s time to start bringing the power of Office 365 Groups to your classic team sites! Last year at Ignite, we shared our plans to provide the ability to connect existing SharePoint team sites to new Office 365 Groups. Starting today, we are rolling out the first part of this...