Windows 10: SharePoint

Discus and support SharePoint in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For my website, can I access SharePoint in home office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Saltpro, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Saltpro Win User

SharePoint

For my website, can I access SharePoint in home office 365

:)

Saltpro, Jan 26, 2020

2. SharePoint List Data View crashes IE

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the SharePoint websites on Internet Explorer browser. We will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to add the website under trusted sites in Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow:

• Open Internet Explorer
    • Click Tools/ Settings at the right top corner of the window.
    • Click Internet Options
    • Click the Security tab
    • Click Trusted sites
    • Click Sites
    • Click on Add this website to the zone to add the site.

Step 2: Change the developer tools to IE 10.

• Open Internet Explorer, access SharePoint 2013
      website.
    • Press F12 key from the keyboard, click on Emulation
      tab, select Internet Explorer 10 and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 26, 2020
  3. l1willia Win User
    Quick Access Menu/SharePoint

From what I've seen online, it's not possible to rename a folder pinned to the Quick Access list without renaming the folder itself. This is posing a challenge for me with respect to setting up SharePoint libraries as "favorites," like I had in Windows 7, because of the way my company set up SharePoint.

Our IT Department told me to add a shortcut instead of a direct link, I'm not finding any info on how to do that. I tried creating a folder, pinning it, then adding a shortcut within that folder, but it doesn't show a list of files in the library, it's literally a shortcut to the library.

My questions are:
    1. Has anybody successfully pinned SharePoint libraries to Quick Access and renamed in that list them without renaming them in SharePoint?

2. If not, is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance! I'm trying to avoid a list of folders called "Shared."

l1willia, Jan 26, 2020
  4. AmitV. Win User

SharePoint

SharePoint Service Providers that work with WP7

Are there any service providers for consumers to sign up for a SharePoint workspace that are compatible with WP7? I want to test out the SharePoint integration.

AmitV., Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

SharePoint

1. SharePoint - Similar Threads - SharePoint

2. SharePoint Renaming Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint Renaming Issue: Hello,I've had this issue at multiple companies. It's not the end of the world, but it's incredibly frustrating as someone who works in HR and is saving/renaming multiple files each day.I have share point folders synced to the folder explorer. When dragging emails, PDFs, word...
  3. SharePoint Renaming Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SharePoint Renaming Issue: Hello,I've had this issue at multiple companies. It's not the end of the world, but it's incredibly frustrating as someone who works in HR and is saving/renaming multiple files each day.I have share point folders synced to the folder explorer. When dragging emails, PDFs, word...
  4. Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site: Hello,I found that every file in every sharepoint site in our tenant has multiple previous versions, up to 100 per file. Are there any way to delete all previous versions in bulk, except last three for whole site? Or just all previous versions?Thanks in advance...
  5. Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site

Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site: Hello,I found that every file in every sharepoint site in our tenant has multiple previous versions, up to 100 per file. Are there any way to delete all previous versions in bulk, except last three for whole site? Or just all previous versions?Thanks in advance...
  6. SharePoint List - fill column headers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint List - fill column headers?: Hi. I have a SharePoint list with multiple columns, and different people are responsible for different columns. To make it easy, I want to fill the 3 column headers orange, two column headers yellow, 4 column headers blue and 5 column headers green. I have used PowerApps to...
  7. SharePoint List - fill column headers?

SharePoint List - fill column headers?: Hi. I have a SharePoint list with multiple columns, and different people are responsible for different columns. To make it easy, I want to fill the 3 column headers orange, two column headers yellow, 4 column headers blue and 5 column headers green. I have used PowerApps to...
  8. Access denied to local file server document, request for Sharepoint permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied to local file server document, request for Sharepoint permission: Hello,On some xlsm files stored on my local network folders, I get an "Access denied" message saying I do not have access to view this file and if I would like to request for permission on Sharepoint?This does not make any sense as the file is locally stored on a local file...
  9. Access denied to local file server document, request for Sharepoint permission

Access denied to local file server document, request for Sharepoint permission: Hello,On some xlsm files stored on my local network folders, I get an "Access denied" message saying I do not have access to view this file and if I would like to request for permission on Sharepoint?This does not make any sense as the file is locally stored on a local file...
  10. How to stop the sync of SharePoint from a logged-out user ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop the sync of SharePoint from a logged-out user ?: Hi,My girlfriend connected on my computer with outlook. Automatically, it started to synchronize its email files onto my computer. When I go in the file explorer now, on the home page, I see her files in the "Recent" section. She logged out from Outlook, but it is still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet explorer doest work well with sharepoint online