Windows 10: Shariing Office 365 Home with a 2nd user account on the same computer

Discus and support Shariing Office 365 Home with a 2nd user account on the same computer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new computer and was able to get Office 365 for my user account, but when I switch to my wife's account, I'm unable to share on... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DonWilhoite, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Shariing Office 365 Home with a 2nd user account on the same computer

I recently purchased a new computer and was able to get Office 365 for my user account, but when I switch to my wife's account, I'm unable to share on her account.

:)

DonWilhoite, Jan 14, 2019

2. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Shariing Office 365 Home with a 2nd user account on the same computer

duplicate users in office 365 account

in my office 365 account there are two duplicate users - how do i delete one?

JerryWhite1, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Shariing Office 365 Home with a 2nd user account on the same computer

1. Shariing Office 365 Home with a 2nd user account on the same computer - Similar Threads - Shariing Office 365

2. 2 user accounts - Office 2016 admin profile / Office 365 2nd?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 user accounts - Office 2016 admin profile / Office 365 2nd?: Hi I have 2 user accounts in my Win10 (Ver 21H1) setup. The 2nd account was created after the main was already in use. Main administrator account (personal): Contains main user libraries (photos, music, documents), software and applications. It also has Office 2016 installed,...
  3. User Office 365 Home version offline?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User Office 365 Home version offline?: I have an Office 365 Home account and have found that the web versions of Word, Excel etc. to be fine for day today use. So, I was wondering if there is a way to use them offline in the same way as you can use Google Doc's etc. or do I need to be connected to the internet all...
  4. office 365 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office 365 home: I purchased office 365 home for a client 4/20/2019 O/N 4673708331 but Microsoft thinks i own it, my client can't do anything with it as it appears to belong to me. How to change it to correct owner as owner unable to manage the account...
  5. office 365 home

in Microsoft Office and 365
    office 365 home: Could anyone help me to understand complicated things please? I got Office 365 home Up to 6 people 12 -months subscription pc and mac. I opened inside was Start steps and install steps and product key card. 25 digits were uncovered so I typed this number to see what happens....
  6. Office 365 Home

Office 365 Home: Looky this, folks: Microsoft Office 365 Home Mac Download - Newegg.com The link says Mac, but at Newegg, it's for PC/Mac. 122842
  7. Office 365 Home 5 users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 Home 5 users: I currently have Office 365 Personal. Office 365 Home allows up to 5 users. Does that mean I can have up to 5 computers that back up data to the OneDrive cloud storage? I do not want to sync between computers. On my current plan I logged into OneDrive on 2 computers and...
  8. duplicate users in office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate users in office 365 account: in my office 365 account there are two duplicate users - how do i delete one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/duplicate-users-in-office-365-account/03236fdd-3c5c-4d9b-9797-0bcf38f18669
  9. duplicate user accounts in office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate user accounts in office 365: in my office 365 home subscription i have two users - ones i have shared with - accounts -- how do i correct this?...
  10. Office 365 Home not recognizing account

Office 365 Home not recognizing account: I've been subscribing to Office 365 Home for a few years now without any issues until today. When I go to the login page and try to login it says "We don't recognize the domain name" or to be more specific "sbcglobal.net isn't in our system". I keep an Excel worksheet of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 365 on laptop 2nd user

2. office 365 personal for 2nd user on same pc