Windows 10: Sharing a file between 2 window computers in which both parties can see updates done to...

Discus and support Sharing a file between 2 window computers in which both parties can see updates done to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to share an image file between 2 computers which can be edited by both parties, and both parties can see these edited changes. Any help is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackBonin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. JackBonin Win User

Sharing a file between 2 window computers in which both parties can see updates done to...

I want to share an image file between 2 computers which can be edited by both parties, and both parties can see these edited changes. Any help is appreciated.

:)

JackBonin, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Guitar Win User

Steam Game Sharing?

Gaming articles on Engadget

This sounds pretty awesome, if true. There are a lot of old games I don't play that I'd be willing to share with friends, and there are some that I'd want to play but not sure about actually buying as well.

Guitar, Nov 28, 2018
  3. SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Sharing a file between 2 window computers in which both parties can see updates done to...

Windows 10 File Sharing on Workgroup Network

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide more information to help you better :

• Are you on a Domain Network?

• Have you installed any third party security software on your computer?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article below and check if it helps you to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...6&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Method 2:

I suggest you to disable third party security software if any installed on your computer and check if you can reset the computer to start normally.

Disclaimer: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable your antivirus software. If you do have to temporarily disable it to
    install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network during the time your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Sharing a file between 2 window computers in which both parties can see updates done to...

1. Sharing a file between 2 window computers in which both parties can see updates done to... - Similar Threads - Sharing file between

2. sharing file between computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing file between computer: I have 2 OEM installs computers (Win 10 Professional wit all the updates) and and I am unable to share a file from one computer to the other one. What am I doing wrong , your suggestions please. 175636
  3. sharing file between computer

in Windows 10 Support
    sharing file between computer: I have 2 OEM installs computers (Win 10 Professional wit all the updates) and and I am unable to share a file from one computer to the other one. What am I doing wrong , your suggestions please. 175636
  4. File sharing between 2 computers

File sharing between 2 computers: File sharing between 2 computers used to be easy when Homegroup was available! How do I file/folder share between 2 computers using Windows 10? If I right click on a folder> Give Access to > Homegroup is not accessible. If I select "specific people" > Add it tells me this...
  5. My computer can see a workgroup computer but not access its files. It can both see and...

My computer can see a workgroup computer but not access its files. It can both see and...: I have a home LAN with 3 Win10 computers all version 1909. 2 of the 3 can access files on all 3; the other one can see all 3 but cannot access files on one of them. When it tries to do that the error is 80070035 'network path not found'. All 3 computers are set up...
  6. Ethernet file sharing between 2 laptops (both running Win10) - I can only see files from...

Ethernet file sharing between 2 laptops (both running Win10) - I can only see files from...: Hello, I'm ethernet file sharing between 2 laptops (both running Win10) using a crossover cable and TCP/IPv4 as follows: Settings/Network & Internet/Ethernet/Change adapter options Then goto: Ethernet/Properties Then select: “Internet Protocol v4 (TCP/IPv4)”, then click...
  7. sharing files between computers.

sharing files between computers.: Let me be clear. I have a windows 7 computer and a windows 10 computer, I'm having a hideous time trying to share files between the computers, (I DO NOT WANT TO USE AN ONLINE FILE SHARING SYSTEM TO SHARE THE FILES.) I.E. Onedrive. both computers are on the same network...
  8. share file between computers

share file between computers: Trying to share files between computers on same Wifi network but when I click on file to share.. Share icon is gray and not available to click on. Using Win 10 home edition and other computer is using Win 10 pro...
  9. Cannot share files between 2 Windows 10 computers

Cannot share files between 2 Windows 10 computers: I had 2 Win 7 computers that shared files successfully without using a homegroup and with Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 installed. Then both of these machines were upgraded to Windows 10 and they can no longer share files. I get a message that one machine is denying...
  10. Unable to SHARE files between 2 Win 10 computers

Unable to SHARE files between 2 Win 10 computers: Computer 1: Windows 10 Desktop Computer 2: Windows 10 Laptop On both machines, I have: Turn on network discovery. Turn on file and printer sharing. (same for Guest/Public) Allow Windows manage homegroup connections. Turn on sharing so anyone with network access...