Windows 10: Sharing a ,tif file

Discus and support Sharing a ,tif file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to email a 26 page .tif file but the recipient only gets the first page. How can I email this document? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 9404arlene, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Sharing a ,tif file

I would like to email a 26 page .tif file but the recipient only gets the first page. How can I email this document? Thanks!

:)

9404arlene, Mar 25, 2019

2. .tif files

I can't open .tif files. Any suggestions?

JohnCommins, Mar 25, 2019
  3. IT Guy Viki, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Sharing a ,tif file

Windows 10 and .tif files

Hi,

Before providing the next steps needed to resolve your concern with the .TIF files, we would like to know if you have already tried the steps provided by IT Guy Viki above. If yes, what was the result?

We'll be waiting for your update.

Dennis Mop, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Sharing a ,tif file

1. Sharing a ,tif file - Similar Threads - Sharing tif file

2. Windows 11 - TIF File thumbnail display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - TIF File thumbnail display: I have a problem with my TIFF files. Those created as 8-Bit "tif" files, display in Windows 11 Explorer just fine. I have some tif files of about 20MB in size that Explorer treats quite normally.My problem lies with 16-bit "tiff" files. All that Windows Explorer shows for...
  3. TIF Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TIF Document: My doctor sent me test results in a TIF file and I can't delete it. HELP please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tif-document/56d70325-6926-497f-8dba-297b52009247
  4. TIF Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TIF Document: My doctor sent me test results in a TIF file and I can't delete it. HELP please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tif-document/56d70325-6926-497f-8dba-297b52009247
  5. TIF Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. TIF Files

TIF Files: Does Microsoft 365 open TIF Files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tif-files/2883f249-5043-413d-ad1b-83bb71b2bd34
  7. Faxed TIF Files

Faxed TIF Files: Hello - I cannot open any Faxes that have been sent as a TIF file. I have tried to save it as word, pdf and jpeg without success. I have downloaded file software that claims to open TIF files also. I've read some "solutions" in the community but they are very old. I...
  8. Windows 10 - Explorer and .tif files

Windows 10 - Explorer and .tif files: Hello, I have scanned a few hundred old photos to .tif format, some which needed to be scanned upside down to fit my scanner bed. Using windows explorer I corrected the orientation but now some sort of compression has changed the file. I need to edit these with my digital...
  9. TIF name automatically shuffled while replace the TIF

TIF name automatically shuffled while replace the TIF: While replacing the TIF data from one drive to desktop , i got the error code as 0x80030002. After gave skip and replace option all TIF name got shuffled automatically. I want to know the reason for the same....
  10. Why can't I delete a .tif file???

Why can't I delete a .tif file???: I have read through loads of comments on the same issue but I cannot find the answer. I created a .tif file with GIMP, saved it to my desktop and now I cannot delete it! I've looked at so many forums and all the answers are questions. No one seems to know why you can't...