Windows 10: Sharing a VPN Internet over Mobile hotspot in Windows 10

Discus and support Sharing a VPN Internet over Mobile hotspot in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to share my VPN internet connection over wifi. please help me regarding this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SYED AWAISSHAH, Sep 8, 2018.

1. SYED AWAISSHAH Win User

Sharing a VPN Internet over Mobile hotspot in Windows 10

I want to share my VPN internet connection over wifi. please help me regarding this.

:)

SYED AWAISSHAH, Sep 8, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh Win User
    lorraine walsh, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on Lumia 950

Hello,
    Christene

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that you want to enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your Lumia 950.

To enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Network & wireless.
    • Tap Mobile hotspot.
    • Tap on the On/Off slider to enable the Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone.
    Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Mobile Hotspot via USB tethered cell phone

Hi Phattie,

Just to clarify, are you trying to share the internet connection received by your Windows 10 laptop to other devices you have like Xbox? If so, we suggest to enable Mobile Hotspot feature on your Windows 10 by performing the following steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Network & Internet.
    • Click Mobile Hotspot tab on the left pane.
    • Turn on the "Share my Internet connection with other devices".
    • If you want to edit network info, click Edit.
    • Check your other device if it will detect your Windows 10 Mobile hotspot feature.

Let us know how it goes.

Ariel Acu, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Sharing a VPN Internet over Mobile hotspot in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sharing VPN Internet

2. Support IPv6 in mobile hotspot network sharing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Support IPv6 in mobile hotspot network sharing.: I have a native IPv6 connection for my cable network. However, I cannot share that network through mobile hotspot in Windows 10. When I use mobile device to connect the hotspot, it can only get IPv4 address....
  3. Windows 10 mobile hotspot 'no internet connection'

Windows 10 mobile hotspot 'no internet connection': Hi I am having issues with windows 10 mobile hotspot. My ethernet is working fine - have updated to windows 10 2018 October update. If I try to connect to the windows 10 hotspot it says 'no internet connection' on any device I try to connect to it. Never had this issue...
  4. Windows10 not connecting vpn through the mobile hotspot

Windows10 not connecting vpn through the mobile hotspot: Hi Team, we've done all the troubleshoots to fix the issues but it was not helping at all. We would like to know is there any solution to connect the VPN by connecting to mobile hot spot....
  5. Use the Mobile Hotspot WITHOUT an internet connection

Use the Mobile Hotspot WITHOUT an internet connection: I am developing an offline solution and would like to use the Mobile Hotspot Wi-Fi in areas without internet service. It seems that the Mobile hotspot cannot be turned on when I'm offline. Is there any workaround for this? Please advise. Many thanks! Noah...
  6. Settings, Network & Internet, Mobile Hotspot

Settings, Network & Internet, Mobile Hotspot: I noticed an entry in the Mobile Hotspot section in Settings. There is an entry in Mobile Hotspot section that has me perplexed. Under "Share My Internet Connection From" there are two entries that are filled in: Network Name: Network Password: Both of these have been...
  7. windows 10 mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 mobile hotspot: Hi Using LAN I am able to create mobile hotspot and also able to connect to my android phone,But not able to browse.I have done all the settings posted in discussion:...
  8. Internet Connection Sharing and mobile hotspot. Windows 10 CU 1703

Internet Connection Sharing and mobile hotspot. Windows 10 CU 1703: Hi all, I have a problem with my network sharing. Let me explain first. The dorm I live in only has wifi. WPA2- Enterprise security. I am able to connect with this network with my laptop. Because I want to have multiple ethernet connections in my dorm ( For my...
  9. No internet access with wifi tethering (mobile hotspot)

No internet access with wifi tethering (mobile hotspot): When I use wifi on my PC to connect to my router/modem, internet works fine. But when I connect to my Android phone's access point (tethering) I don't get internet access. You might think it's a problem with the Android phone, but other Android devices can connect to it and...
  10. Problems sharing internet with hotspot

Problems sharing internet with hotspot: I've created hosted network with this command NETSH WLAN set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Your_SSID key=Your_Passphrase then activated it like this netsh wlan start hostednetwork Now i am supposed to share Ethernet internet with this hotspot interface, but there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want to share my vpn on my mobile