Windows 10: Sharing Account Money

Discus and support Sharing Account Money in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have 2 accounts and I accidentally put my xbox gift card in the wrong account. Is there any way that I transfer or share my account balance?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GianniGibbons, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Sharing Account Money

I have 2 accounts and I accidentally put my xbox gift card in the wrong account. Is there any way that I transfer or share my account balance?

:)

GianniGibbons, Jun 28, 2020

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jun 28, 2020
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Vesao Win User

Sharing Account Money

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Sharing Account Money

1. Sharing Account Money - Similar Threads - Sharing Account Money

2. Transferring Money Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Money Accounts: I have been using Microsoft Money for about 16 years now, on which I keep all my family's accounts and finances. I am aware that it was discontinued in 2009, but I was wondering if there is a way I could transfer the programme and all my data to a new Windows 11 PC? As I am...
  3. Transferring Money Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Money Accounts: I have been using Microsoft Money for about 16 years now, on which I keep all my family's accounts and finances. I am aware that it was discontinued in 2009, but I was wondering if there is a way I could transfer the programme and all my data to a new Windows 11 PC? As I am...
  4. add money to child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  5. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  6. add money to child's account

7. Transfer Money to Child's Account

Transfer Money to Child's Account: I attempted to transfer $50 to my kids account. The transfer didn't work and I was charged 4x by Microsoft. I paid $200 for a $50 selection and no money transferred.I only want to send my kid $50.How do I fix this? I tried calling MS, I got an automated answer that talked me...
  8. add money to kids account

add money to kids account: i keep getting this message when i try to add money to kids account. PUR-UnknownExternalError 8SUfRKSgg06JwKoW.107.61.7.XX 2020/09/29 - 20:32:02 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-money-to-kids-account/653125f3-4306-417b-8838-3e91397020f2
  9. My Account, and money, are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account, and money, are gone: I created a new Microsoft account and then purchased a game through the Microsoft store. When I try to change my PC from a local account to the new Microsoft account, it says "That account does not exist". My credit card WAS charged for the purchase of the game. What can I...
  10. Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes

Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes: I noted a few people on the forum are still using the excellent Microsoft Money program for managing finances. I have Money 2005 which is the last UK supported version. Some time ago fund & share price updates stopped working. I've just found this excellent utility for $10...