Windows 10: Sharing Account Money

Discus and support Sharing Account Money in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have 2 accounts and I accidentally put my xbox gift card in the wrong account. Is there any way that I transfer or share my account balance?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GianniGibbons, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Sharing Account Money

I have 2 accounts and I accidentally put my xbox gift card in the wrong account. Is there any way that I transfer or share my account balance?

:)

GianniGibbons, Jun 28, 2020

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jun 28, 2020
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Vesao Win User

Sharing Account Money

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Sharing Account Money

1. Sharing Account Money - Similar Threads - Sharing Account Money

2. Unable to add money to son's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add money to son's account: I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  3. Unable to add money to child account

Unable to add money to child account: Hi. I'm unable to add money to my child's account. This has been a problem for a few weeks now. I can buy things for myself so this is not a card/billing problem. I've tried Edge and Chrome and on more than one device. I've also read through the FAQ and this forum for answers...
  4. Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add money to Microsoft Account: I've been unable to add money to my Microsoft account never had this problem before can anyone help? Please ***Original title: Microsoft account***...
  5. Get money back from my account

Get money back from my account: Hi, I have created a child account. In this case I had to transfer 50 cent to the account to validate. I have transferred the money from my child account to my own account. So I now have 50 cent in my account. I also have PayPal as a payment option. When I now purchase...
  6. My Account, and money, are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account, and money, are gone: I created a new Microsoft account and then purchased a game through the Microsoft store. When I try to change my PC from a local account to the new Microsoft account, it says "That account does not exist". My credit card WAS charged for the purchase of the game. What can I...
  7. adding money to my sons microsoft account

adding money to my sons microsoft account: ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday I keep getting a message saying I need to contact support,i did and they couldn't help.said they would call back and never did(thanks j.d.)...
  8. I want to add money to this account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to add money to this account: Please tell me in very simple terms how to add money to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-money-to-this-account/406f584d-ad82-4998-97ec-c922f28e46e9"
  9. shared accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    shared accounts: I keep getting a message I have a problem with shared devices I don't know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-accounts/91b4135a-982c-4ef8-bd91-aefa91d253e4
  10. Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes: I noted a few people on the forum are still using the excellent Microsoft Money program for managing finances. I have Money 2005 which is the last UK supported version. Some time ago fund & share price updates stopped working. I've just found this excellent utility for $10...