Windows 10: sharing contents of sd card over home network

Discus and support sharing contents of sd card over home network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I share folders stored o my sd card over my home network.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by allnewfie, Nov 5, 2018.

1. allnewfie Win User

sharing contents of sd card over home network

how do I share folders stored o my sd card over my home network.

:)

allnewfie, Nov 5, 2018

2. micro SD card corrupted?

Does your SD card work if you connect it to your computer?

If so, then what I would suggest is to backup it's content on your PC and format the SD card.

Once it's backed up, format the SD card through the phone.

Go to App List > Storage Sense > SD Card > Format SD Card to do that.

Regards

Denis

DenisLepoivre, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Meeraso Win User
    how to view SD card content in LUMIA 520

But still its being confusion to see SD Card contents , I want suggest to Nokia that there has to be provision to see SD card in the menu otherwise we cant access it properly. We are unable to see SD card this is really bad thing.

Meeraso, Nov 7, 2018
  4. sharing contents of sd card over home network

dorsetknob, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

sharing contents of sd card over home network

1. sharing contents of sd card over home network - Similar Threads - sharing contents card

2. File Sharing over network in windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Sharing over network in windows 11 Home: Hi,I have windows 11 home edition. Trying to share a file over network to Azure data factory in integration run time. I have enabled the desktop sharing in the settingsTo share the file, clicked on properties but file sharing tab is not found.How do I share the file? What I...
  3. File Sharing over network in windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Sharing over network in windows 11 Home: Hi,I have windows 11 home edition. Trying to share a file over network to Azure data factory in integration run time. I have enabled the desktop sharing in the settingsTo share the file, clicked on properties but file sharing tab is not found.How do I share the file? What I...
  4. Windows 10 file sharing over home private network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 file sharing over home private network: I want to be able to access files on my office computer from my laptop. they are both on the same wifi network and I can see the others in network. When I click on the shared file I am told I do not have permission and to contact my administrator. What am I doing wrong?...
  5. micro SD card needs permission to view contents

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    micro SD card needs permission to view contents: my sd card says i need authorized permission to access the contents on it . [Window Title] Location is not available [Content] F:\ is not accessible. Access is denied. [OK]...
  6. Sharing files over home network Windows 10

Sharing files over home network Windows 10: I have always been able to share over home network, one Windows 10 PC let's call it Bill and one Windows 8 Ben. Since replacing Windows 8 PC with new W10 I'll still call it Ben I am unable to access Ben from Bill, but fine the other way round. All permissions are set...
  7. Asymmetrical Sharing of Folders over Windows 10 Home Network

Asymmetrical Sharing of Folders over Windows 10 Home Network: I have three computers purchased in 2015, 2016 and 2018 all running the very latest Windows 10. For a few years all three of them were able to share files and folders using the Share feature in W10. The 2016 computer a laptop suffered a severe operating system crash and I...
  8. Share a folder over a home network without password prompting

Share a folder over a home network without password prompting: I just finished putting a new PC together and now I'm trying to accomplish what I would have assumed to be a very simple task. Especially since I can't recall ever having any issues when I was on my old PC. I have a number of folders on my main PC I would like to share...
  9. File sharing over a home network

File sharing over a home network: Hello, By following instructions from this site for sharing files on my home network, which has two computers on it, I have been able to share files from one computer, a laptop connected to the network, with a desktop computer on the same network. I have not been able to...
  10. Cannot share folders over home network

Cannot share folders over home network: I used to have a HomeGroup, I understand that this is now gone. I can now only see media files over the network. I have changed all the folder secure sharing settings to allow viewing folders over the home network. I still don't see them. Just the media files. What's the...