Windows 10: Sharing experience with system_thread_exception_not_handled -- Ndu.sys

Discus and support Sharing experience with system_thread_exception_not_handled -- Ndu.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is to share my experience with the BSOD "system thread exception not handled", Ndu.sys failed. I was getting this BSOD with increasing frequency.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stanhilliard, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Sharing experience with system_thread_exception_not_handled -- Ndu.sys

This is to share my experience with the BSOD "system thread exception not handled", Ndu.sys failed.

I was getting this BSOD with increasing frequency. It was up to every 5-10 minutes.

I uninstalled Malwarebytes Premium. Don't know the version now that it is gone, but I updated it in the last few weeks. I uninstalled it 2 days ago and haven't had a BSOD since. I notified Malwarebytes .

Windows 10 v10.0.19041 Build 19041
    Dell T1700. Stock other than an SSD.

:)

stanhilliard, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 13, 2020
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Sharing experience with system_thread_exception_not_handled -- Ndu.sys 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Sharing experience with system_thread_exception_not_handled -- Ndu.sys

Shared Experience

Hi Zyxian,

By default, Shared experiences feature
    is turned on in Windows 10, and your device is set to share or receive from your own devices only. But if you wish, you can disable it or change the settings. Here are the steps on how to have it disabled:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side.
      Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position. If you do not think you will feel the need to share your experiences, you may if you wish, turn off this feature by toggling
      the switch to the Off position.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Sharing experience with system_thread_exception_not_handled -- Ndu.sys

1. Sharing experience with system_thread_exception_not_handled -- Ndu.sys - Similar Threads - Sharing experience system_thread_exception_not_handled

2. Shared experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared experience: What is shared experience? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-experience/5b25db58-043b-40aa-8c42-d6e2eb220569
  3. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys: As the title says, I have been encountering two same BSODs that is caused by one driver lvrs64.sys that happens to be Logitech driver from the external webcam that I bought for my laptop, Logitech C270, since my built-in webcam is broken. Please tell me if there are any...
  4. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys: Dear all, Received BSOD a few times now with the above mentioned error. Followed the tip of 3d party accessories but just runnnig laptop with nothing connected gives the BSOD as well. I got word that with DMP files you would be able to find a culprit? Anyone know how that...
  5. Acer Aspire BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Qcamain10x64.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Acer Aspire BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Qcamain10x64.sys: Hi, I've been having an issue with my computer (Acer Aspire R5-471T) bluescreening randomly; sometimes I'm not even at the computer, with nothing running, and the wifi driver will still crash and result in a bluescreen with stopcode SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with...
  6. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Experience: Others seem to have similar problems to this but without many solutions. Every time I log on to my PC I get a message saying that there is a problem with my 'Shared Experience'. Clicking takes me to the relevant control which says that all is fine, but it isn't. My Samsung...
  7. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys: This is a custom built computer, these errors happened starting around late november, after the november update if that helps. I am on the latest non-insider updates for windows 10, as well as video drivers. This seems to happen randomly, as note. Ranging from watching a...
  8. BSOD while using VLC - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE dxgmms2.sys

BSOD while using VLC - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE dxgmms2.sys: This was a BSOD that I had a a few months ago, before I installed the Creaters update. If anyone is familiar with the VLC media player program , I was using the clone feature to test CPU/GPU performance. I set the value to 100 then my computer ran into a BSOD. I tried to...
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys: Hi, I've encountered this BSOD while gaming since I upgraded my home computer to Windows 10 back in October 2015. I've been in contact with Nvidia's support but they pretty much blamed Microsoft and since they can't recreate the problem they're unable to help. There's a...
  10. system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys

system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys: Dell Optiplex790 USFF desktop with onboard Intel graphics, Win 10. In the last week a BSOD has randomly popped up about several times when I've been using FireFox. No game playing. In last case I was simply composing a post on a forum The system reboots and "fixes" itself,...