Windows 10: sharing files windows 10 latest version

Discus and support sharing files windows 10 latest version in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wife and I have separate computers on a home network. We want to share some files. We each have specific folders set to be shared with everyone on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by daveburtonwilliams, Jun 11, 2019.

1. sharing files windows 10 latest version

My wife and I have separate computers on a home network. We want to share some files. We each have specific folders set to be shared with everyone on the network. Each of us can see the other computer listed on the network, but not any of the folders in the other computer. When I click on the other computer in File Explorer a pop-up box tells me to enter my credentials. I have no idea what these are. I have tried the details that I log on with, but these are not accepted.

Can anyone help?

:)

daveburtonwilliams, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Guitar Win User

sharing files windows 10 latest version

Steam Game Sharing?

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/19/rumor-steam-beta-update-file-suggests-game-sharing-is-coming/

This sounds pretty awesome, if true. There are a lot of old games I don't play that I'd be willing to share with friends, and there are some that I'd want to play but not sure about actually buying as well.

Guitar, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

sharing files windows 10 latest version

1. sharing files windows 10 latest version - Similar Threads - sharing files latest

2. Latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest version of Windows 10: Microsoft Support advises:October 12, 2021—KB5006670 OS Builds 19041.1288, 19042 ... Microsoft SupportRelease Date: 10/12/2021. Version: OS Builds 19041.1288, 19042.1288, and 19043.1288. NEW 10/12/21. IMPORTANT Windows 10, version 2004 will reach end of servicing on December...
  3. Latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest version of Windows 10: Microsoft Support advises:October 12, 2021—KB5006670 OS Builds 19041.1288, 19042 ... Microsoft SupportRelease Date: 10/12/2021. Version: OS Builds 19041.1288, 19042.1288, and 19043.1288. NEW 10/12/21. IMPORTANT Windows 10, version 2004 will reach end of servicing on December...
  4. Windows 10. Latest Version.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10. Latest Version.: You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements...... Problem i am having is that after the latest version installs i am...
  5. Latest version of windows 10

Latest version of windows 10: Hello Microsoft, I am having trouble with my laptop updating. I am using Windows 10 version 1903 I think. Then in the Windows Update tab it says this: Your version of Windows has reached end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get...
  6. Windows 10 latest version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 latest version: Win 10 - I've just gotten used to it on my domestic pc. This new pc in my office has given me panic attacks! It has taken since 5 February, when I bought it, to realise that this is avery sensitive operating system. Apart fromoutright ignoring my attempts at installing 3rd...
  7. Latest version of windows 10

Latest version of windows 10: I am trying to download the latest windows 10 update but it has been stuck on 99% for a couple of hrs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-version-of-windows-10/b67d68c1-a36f-4780-bdbe-19030bdcdd8d
  8. Windows 10 Version 1803 File Sharing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Version 1803 File Sharing: I am unable to see my desktop and laptop on my private network, therefore unable to share files between them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1803-file-sharing/9691aa9e-f85b-4ab3-bcb2-c93b9b66796d
  9. Windows 10 latest version - File Sharing only Working on One of Two Computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 latest version - File Sharing only Working on One of Two Computers: I just bought a Lenovo computer running Windows 10 and I have an HP Pavilion with Windows 10. The problem is The Lenovo Network display shows the HP files and the files can be uploaded modified and saved perfectly but the HP does not display the Lenovo and I cannot connect to...
  10. Windows 10 latest version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 latest version: 7/27/18 Hello; Can anyone please help me..? A windows automatic update came to my laptop....the other day.. Ever since that I'm getting a screen on my desktop after signing on..; C://windows/sys32/dsrcedmg.exe Cannot access my desktop unless I close it out.. Ran a...