Windows 10: Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts?

Discus and support Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to share a game between 2 microsoft accounts, so if I log into my microsoft account on a computer, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RunDavidMC, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts?

Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to share a game between 2 microsoft accounts, so if I log into my microsoft account on a computer, and it is the administrator, can i log in on my other account where i purchased a game, and use the main administrator but play the games on the other account? The reason I am asking this is becuase I bought all my games on my moms account, but I got a new computer, and i am using my microsoft acount on that. Thank you!

:)

RunDavidMC, Jul 17, 2020

2. Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

Hi, RRotter,

I am an Independent Advisor and will assist you.

Have you contacted Microsoft Store about the issue?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/...

Is the child signing into the device under your account with his own PIN number?

Have you checked your account to determine if the game is listed in your purchases?

Have you tried logging into your child's Store account using your PIN number instead of his?

Check the steps listed in this thread on Sharing apps with Family

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/henrikn/2015/1...

Pat

Smittychat., Jul 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts?

purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts?

1. Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts? - Similar Threads - Sharing games purchased

2. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  3. Purchased game not available in store for child account

Purchased game not available in store for child account: I purchased a game while logged in under my child account. In the library the game is not listed. When searching for the game, it says purchased. But if I go to the game, there is no option to install or open....
  4. Purchased game not available in store for child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased game not available in store for child account: I purchased a game while logged in under my child account. In the library the game is not listed. When searching for the game, it says purchased. But if I go to the game, there is no option to install or open....
  5. Purchased game not available in store for child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Family sharing a game purchase

Family sharing a game purchase: Here's the thingDaughter asked me to buy her Minecraft a couple of months ago from the MS Store on our family PC. She sent me a request through family sharing and I was duly relieved of £24.99.Today my son asked me to buy Minecraft. 'Ah' I said 'I bought that for your...
  7. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  8. Purchased Minecraft on a different account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft on a different account: I just bought Minecraft off of the Minecraft website, I was redirected a couple of times to the Microsoft page where I signed in. After I bought it for $39.95, it brought up the Microsoft store tab and for me to install/download my game, its asking me to pay again. I'm so...
  9. I purchased an app on the Microsoft store with the same account on a different PC, but i...

I purchased an app on the Microsoft store with the same account on a different PC, but i...: So here's the story. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft Store using one account, but it was done on another PC. I logged into another PC using that one account, but when I looked into the "My Library" section of the account, Minecraft wasn't in there. When I...
  10. Family sharing of purchased games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family sharing of purchased games: My kids love Minecraft. I purchased minecraft on my iphone and it allowed them to download it on their iPads without having to purchase it again. If I purchase Minecraft on my computer, will my kids, who are a part of my family in Microsoft, be able to download it and play...