Windows 10: sharing icloud pictures

Discus and support sharing icloud pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I give access to someone on my icloud account to be able to share my photo files with them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardMather, Mar 6, 2019.

1. sharing icloud pictures

how do I give access to someone on my icloud account to be able to share my photo files with them?

:)

RichardMather, Mar 6, 2019

2. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

Hi Fran,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

You may answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Do you have a high speed net connection on the laptop?

2. What is the size of the pictures that you want to share?

3. Have you tried any other methods to share the pictures?

However, let us explore these options to check if that makes any difference.

Use Shared Albums in Photos:
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202786

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Follow these steps to enable iCloud Photo Sharing on iPad:

- Launch the Settings app on your iPad.

- Scroll down and tap Photos.

- Toggle the iCloud Photo Sharing switch on.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 6, 2019
  3. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but won't share even when I placed them in the upload to cloud folder

FranWright1, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

sharing icloud pictures

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

sharing icloud pictures

1. sharing icloud pictures - Similar Threads - sharing icloud pictures

2. Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows: Can someone please assist me? I have my iCloud synced to my Windows PC, but when I open the D Drive > Icloud Photos > Shared > "Album", it doesn't show all of my recently synced photos in that shared album. How do I get this folder to update on my PC, so I can see all of the...
  3. Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows: Can someone please assist me? I have my iCloud synced to my Windows PC, but when I open the D Drive > Icloud Photos > Shared > "Album", it doesn't show all of my recently synced photos in that shared album. How do I get this folder to update on my PC, so I can see all of the...
  4. I lost all my pictures due to ICloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost all my pictures due to ICloud: Hi,I needed more space on my iphone so I subscribed to Icloud. Icloud offered to sync the photos already on my computer, but at the end of the sync, I never found back my photos. Even if I go to Icloud deleted items or look in the recycle bin, nothing is there. I even bought...
  5. I lost all my pictures due to ICloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost all my pictures due to ICloud: Hi,I needed more space on my iphone so I subscribed to Icloud. Icloud offered to sync the photos already on my computer, but at the end of the sync, I never found back my photos. Even if I go to Icloud deleted items or look in the recycle bin, nothing is there. I even bought...
  6. I lost all my pictures due to ICloud

7. iCloud no longer supports downloads from shared albums??

iCloud no longer supports downloads from shared albums??: About two weeks ago I was able to download lots of photos my son shared with me through iCloud in an album he created. Now I can't seem to do that. I'm using iCloud 12.2 on my PC, which runs Windows 10 Pro 64. Here are the options for iCloud Photos. At www.icloud.com there...
  8. Cannot share files/pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot share files/pictures: Recently i was asked to update my account through a notification. I have Yahoo mail through my sky tv broadband package. And this has been running very well, for my windows 10. Which i also updated i.e changed password. But ever since i was asked to update my account i...
  9. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.: I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but won't share even when I placed them in the upload to cloud folder...
  10. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.: I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but won't share even when I placed them in the upload to cloud folder...