Windows 10: sharing info from notepad to emal address

Discus and support sharing info from notepad to emal address in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I share information from my notepad to an email address?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RhondaJulien, Oct 17, 2020.

1. sharing info from notepad to emal address

How do I share information from my notepad to an email address?

:)

RhondaJulien, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Cds47 Win User

Access to Notepad denied after EVERY log in to Win 10.

I also tried to find the notepad icon (as suggested by another source) in C;\Windows\Systems32 but could not get it to accept notepad.exe

Cds47, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 17, 2020
  4. sharing info from notepad to emal address

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

sharing info from notepad to emal address

1. sharing info from notepad to emal address - Similar Threads - sharing info notepad

2. Mail addresses in Share dialog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail addresses in Share dialog: HiIn various programs within Windows 11, you have the option to share, on the dialog that appears, how do I remove email addresses that are incorrect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-addresses-in-share-dialog/1c161d1c-3b40-4ab7-a83a-72a38596779e
  3. Mail addresses in Share dialog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail addresses in Share dialog: HiIn various programs within Windows 11, you have the option to share, on the dialog that appears, how do I remove email addresses that are incorrect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-addresses-in-share-dialog/1c161d1c-3b40-4ab7-a83a-72a38596779e
  4. Making sense out of website address Info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Making sense out of website address Info: Hello,I am trying to make sense of the info at https://check-host.net/ip-info?host=hl-aml.com . Details below ;IP address88.214.207.96Host nameparking.epik.comIP range88.214.207.0-88.214.207.255 CIDRISPNatCoWeb Corp.OrganizationOveroptic Systems LTDCountry United Kingdom of...
  5. Change E-mail Address In Your Info

Change E-mail Address In Your Info: Hi My provider Tele2 Sweden is ending all e-mail services in February 2021 so I need to change my e-mail address associated YOUR INFO in my Microsoft account from tele2.se to my outlook e-mail address that I already have. Any help would be greatly appreciated Mark...
  6. Want to delete suspicious file from emal that is in the archive root directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to delete suspicious file from emal that is in the archive root directory: I just got an email from a legitimate organization and downloaded the attachment file that I suspect is a scam file. I tried to delete it and it will not be deleted. Please show me how I can delete such a file. The file somehow ended up in the archive root directory and is...
  7. Is email from live.com info *** Email address is removed for privacy *** real or a scam?

Is email from live.com info *** Email address is removed for privacy *** real or a scam?: Can someone please tell me if the email I just received is valid or a scam? Thank you very much. Your Current Login Session has expired and will Reset/Update if you Logout. live.com update may take up to 48hours! You will not be able to use your mailbox until update is...
  8. Cannot sync my new emal address to my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sync my new emal address to my laptop: I have been given the royal run around on how to sync my new email address to my laptop. Various 'help' sites offer various procedures that lead to no where or do not provide the next step such as "Signature" to complete the sync. I have windows 10 which is regrettable, but...
  9. my emal account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my emal account: I am paying for office 365 monthly. I lost my email a while back and I need to know how to get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-emal-account/c594c19c-b34e-4c4b-9d48-974f9ba6d08c
  10. Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Email Addresses from "Share with" Context Menu?: [img] How do I remove these? I mainly want to remove the hotmail address. I tried deleting it from netplwiz and rebooting, but it still shows up. I no longer use that email and I want it deleted from that context menu. 92085