Windows 10: Sharing issue in Win 10

Discus and support Sharing issue in Win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using new system Windows 10 OS. I have shared my computer in the existing network. I can able to access all systems in network but they are unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SreekanthC R, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Sharing issue in Win 10

I am using new system Windows 10 OS. I have shared my computer in the existing network. I can able to access all systems in network but they are unable to access my system

:)

SreekanthC R, Oct 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 Sharing Issue

Hi Ennycloe,

There are several reasons why does other computers are unable to access your file from Windows 10. To make sure where this issue is coming from, we suggest that you run the built-in HomeGroup troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting on the Windows search box.
    • Click on View all which is located on the left pane.
    • Choose Home group and then Shared Folders.
    • Follow the on screen steps.

Let us know the results from the troubleshooter.

Janeane Cru, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Printer sharing issues after upgrading from Win & to Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to share printer from windows 10 to windows XP?
    I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix issue.

Method 1. Try to run printer troubleshooter.

1. Click on the Start button.

2. Then click on the Control Panel.

3. In the search box, type Troubleshooting then click on Hardware and Sound.

4. Under Hardware and Sound, click on Use a printer.

5. Open the Printer troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to add printer to windows 10 and then try to share it to Windows XP.

Get back to us for further assistance regarding this issue.

Arul_D, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Sharing issue in Win 10

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Sharing issue in Win 10

1. Sharing issue in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Sharing issue

2. Hi - another network sharing issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi - another network sharing issue.: Hi - another frustrating network sharing issue. Until recently my wife has been able to access her files on my PC via her laptop over WiFi, no major issues. All devices were powered off recently while we were away from home, come back and suddenly the shared folders which...
  3. Hi - another network sharing issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi - another network sharing issue.: Hi - another frustrating network sharing issue. Until recently my wife has been able to access her files on my PC via her laptop over WiFi, no major issues. All devices were powered off recently while we were away from home, come back and suddenly the shared folders which...
  4. I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...: After pushing the shared computer , then the fingerprint for the computer show fingerprint disable by administrator. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-issue-with-fingerprint-are-disable-by/a08a1ffc-88c3-4b5f-adb2-a2cbfb983732
  5. I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...

I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...: After pushing the shared computer , then the fingerprint for the computer show fingerprint disable by administrator. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-issue-with-fingerprint-are-disable-by/a08a1ffc-88c3-4b5f-adb2-a2cbfb983732
  6. I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I am having issue in share folder in my PC kindly help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having issue in share folder in my PC kindly help: I am having issue in share folder in my PC kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-issue-in-share-folder-in-my-pc-kindly/f2f8236e-ee52-442f-a71c-7e6add6f05d0
  8. I am having issue in share folder in my PC kindly help

I am having issue in share folder in my PC kindly help: I am having issue in share folder in my PC kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-issue-in-share-folder-in-my-pc-kindly/f2f8236e-ee52-442f-a71c-7e6add6f05d0
  9. Shared folder issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared folder issue: Hi everyone. I am using Windows 11 and I have a shared folder on my desktop. Another PC on the network with Windows 10 can access it fine if my PC is open and I am working on it. When I lock my PC Windows key + L, the folder cannot be accessed anymore. All settings of the...
  10. Shared folder issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared folder issue: Hi everyone. I am using Windows 11 and I have a shared folder on my desktop. Another PC on the network with Windows 10 can access it fine if my PC is open and I am working on it. When I lock my PC Windows key + L, the folder cannot be accessed anymore. All settings of the...