Windows 10: Sharing Microsoft 365

Discus and support Sharing Microsoft 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I shared a copy of Microsoft 365 with one of my students, but OneDrive shows up in my name. Not very good for his privacy or mine! All help will be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wynona, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Wynona Win User

Sharing Microsoft 365

I shared a copy of Microsoft 365 with one of my students, but OneDrive shows up in my name. Not very good for his privacy or mine! All help will be appreciated by both of us. Edit: Also, it hasn't given him his 1 TB of storage in OneDrive.

:)

Wynona, Jun 23, 2021

2. Share Photo with Outlook 365

I have Microsoft Office 365 subscription installed and syncs with the same account that the Photo App has and under Share I have no option to use the MS 365 Outlook client to share photo with. I have MAIL, ONENOTE, & ONEDRIVE.

In my opinion because MS office is installed, it should be listed to Share Outlook with. Anyway I can always right-click and Copy the photo and paste in Outlook as an attachment - seems antiquated though

Tigger Ireland, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Share Photo with Outlook 365

The Photo App has a Share button. The options in the list do not include MS Office 365 Outlook. It offers 'Mail' but I do not use that because I pay for an Office subscription. How do I select 365 Outlook other than copy and paste?

Tigger Ireland, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Sharing Microsoft 365

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Sharing Microsoft 365

1. Sharing Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - Sharing Microsoft 365

2. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365: I've already purchased Office at least twice and put it on my laptop - which includes Excel. Now we're supposed to pay a monthly fee to use what was supposed to be forever. I don't want a newer version. What can we do????...
  3. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365: I purchased Microsoft Office four years ago. Will it remain usable with Windows 11 or will I have to purchase a subscription?Also, why are my Office files being automatically saved to the cloud when I never asked for this to be done and have no need for them to be there?...
  4. Microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft 365: I have Microsoft 365 which will expire in October. I only use it for typing and printing. Is this the least expensive option for me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365/f3497a07-1ee7-430f-831b-144f829318ee
  5. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 365: Will Microsoft 365 support in windows 11 after updateOR I need to buy the latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365/4e59b400-7ef7-465a-9dcc-c89abd5c3b47
  6. MicroSoft 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MicroSoft 365: I purchased MicroSoft 365 for my old computer. I now have a new computer and want to install the MicroSoft 365 software. I do not have any info. Can you provide what I need to download software to my new computer?...
  7. Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing: Hi, Like my profile say I'm not an Windows user please don't throw rock at me :P I just grow up with Apple computer ^^ I recently merge my company with an other one. We are Apple base with iCloud Them are Windows base with Office 365 The work is done, we use each...
  8. Login Using Microsoft 365 Accounts for Shared Enterprise PCs

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Using Microsoft 365 Accounts for Shared Enterprise PCs: Hi there! I wonder if there is a way to enforce guest users to login their PCs with their enterprise email accounts ie. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***? I'm trying to introduce multi-factor authentication login for all users when using the company's PCs, as of...
  9. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 365: I have a PC and a laptop for home use only do you recommend the family or personal Microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365/6bd56584-78f9-44a5-93d4-aaac10a4ac18
  10. Check out all the Microsoft 365 news shared at #MSIgnite

in Windows 10 News
    Check out all the Microsoft 365 news shared at #MSIgnite: We’re at Microsoft Ignite in Orlando, Fla., today with more than 25,000 business customers and IT leaders from around the world. We’ve shared news spanning Microsoft’s commercial businesses – Office 365, Windows 10, Enterprise Security + Mobility and much more – with a focus...