Windows 10: Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors.

Discus and support Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We are getting a new shared computer and monitor at work, and my coworker dislikes the way things are displayed in browsers etc on the wide screen. and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Little Darwin, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors.

We are getting a new shared computer and monitor at work, and my coworker dislikes the way things are displayed in browsers etc on the wide screen. and I am looking forward to having some space on the screen.

I would love it if we could simply click a button and switch between full screen and a narrower display with black bars on the outside edges for him... But, I am not very hopeful that such a method exists. But perhaps a solution does exist for the use of someone with a vision condition???

Does anyone else have any other potential solutions or ideas?

Thanks!

:)

Little Darwin, Nov 12, 2018
  2. ex_reven Win User

Case Form Factors????

Hey guys

I was looking at Pc cases and was wondering if anyone could explain the differences between modern Case form factors like atx and btx and all that jazz

It confuses me *Smile Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors. :)

ex_reven, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 12, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors.

Would you like to see interviews with key people from the hardware industry?

Another question:

Key people in the hardware industry,
    What would you consider a real progressive step in the further development of the ATX form factor, or do you feel 100% okay with given ATX 2.2?

peach1971, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors.

1. Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors. - Similar Threads - Sharing monitor different

2. 2-factor authorication log-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2-factor authorication log-in: so i was just going about my day when i recieved 2 alerts that someone might have logged into my microsoft account.I went to check if that was the case as fast as i could and i saw this.What concernes me the most is the fact that i have 2 factor authorication on, and i didn't...
  3. 2-factor authorication log-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2-factor authorication log-in: so i was just going about my day when i recieved 2 alerts that someone might have logged into my microsoft account.I went to check if that was the case as fast as i could and i saw this.What concernes me the most is the fact that i have 2 factor authorication on, and i didn't...
  4. 2-factor authorication log-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft 2 Factor Authorization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 2 Factor Authorization: This is my second attempt at understanding this process through the community. I would like to enable 2FA without the use of the Authenticator App in Windows 10. Here's where the confusion is that I cannot get clarity on. I use Outlook on the web e-mail as well as on my IOS...
  6. Microsoft 2 Factor Authorization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 2 Factor Authorization: This is my second attempt at understanding this process through the community. I would like to enable 2FA without the use of the Authenticator App in Windows 10. Here's where the confusion is that I cannot get clarity on. I use Outlook on the web e-mail as well as on my IOS...
  7. Trouble with 2 monitors and different wallpapers

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with 2 monitors and different wallpapers: Windows 10.0.19042 build 19042 So what I want to do is have 2 monitors but different wallpapers on each one. I figured out how to do this except sometimes when I turn on my computer the settings are not saved.as when I last turned the computer off. Also, sometimes when I try...
  8. Triofox 2 Factor Authentication!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triofox 2 Factor Authentication!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TriofoxAccess [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ib9byu/triofox_2_factor_authentication/
  9. 2 factor authentication

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 factor authentication: ik there is 2 factor authentication for everytime u log in ur microsoft acc but is there 2 factor authentication for everytime u log on ur pc? and if so how submitted by /u/RektMonster [link] [comments]...
  10. SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON: Hello, I do not share my folders; however 2 people icons show up on my desktop folders. What is causing this. I noticed this around Nov. 24, 2018. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-2-people-icon/95e7baeb-b04e-49f8-93c8-ed201573d653"