Windows 10: Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors.

Discus and support Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We are getting a new shared computer and monitor at work, and my coworker dislikes the way things are displayed in browsers etc on the wide screen. and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Little Darwin, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors.

We are getting a new shared computer and monitor at work, and my coworker dislikes the way things are displayed in browsers etc on the wide screen. and I am looking forward to having some space on the screen.

I would love it if we could simply click a button and switch between full screen and a narrower display with black bars on the outside edges for him... But, I am not very hopeful that such a method exists. But perhaps a solution does exist for the use of someone with a vision condition???

Does anyone else have any other potential solutions or ideas?

Thanks!

:)

Little Darwin, Nov 12, 2018
  2. ex_reven Win User

Case Form Factors????

Hey guys

I was looking at Pc cases and was wondering if anyone could explain the differences between modern Case form factors like atx and btx and all that jazz

It confuses me *Smile Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors. :)

ex_reven, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 12, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors.

Would you like to see interviews with key people from the hardware industry?

Another question:

Key people in the hardware industry,
    What would you consider a real progressive step in the further development of the ATX form factor, or do you feel 100% okay with given ATX 2.2?

peach1971, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors.

1. Sharing monitor with 2 people who like different form factors. - Similar Threads - Sharing monitor different

2. Your victimization of deaf people like me who donthzave a phone therforeno number swhen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your victimization of deaf people like me who donthzave a phone therforeno number swhen...: My computer got hacked and I had to reset it butb know when i try to restore my Microsoft & google accounts they requesta phone number and they have no condiderastion to the millions like me.Regards A very disgusted Barry Duffy HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RESET MY ACCOUNTS...
  3. SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHARING-2 PEOPLE ICON: Hello, I do not share my folders; however 2 people icons show up on my desktop folders. What is causing this. I noticed this around Nov. 24, 2018. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-2-people-icon/95e7baeb-b04e-49f8-93c8-ed201573d653"
  4. 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 monitors: I use two monitors and I like it. But Windows starts programs on the last used monitor and it is annoying. I want the programs to open up on my main monitor, not on the second monitor. How can I adjust the settings?...
  5. SFF (Small Form Factor) computers any comment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SFF (Small Form Factor) computers any comment: Hi folks Thinking of one of these as a multi-media etc NAS server. I really like the tiny footprint too. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Intel-NUC7I...ct_top?ie=UTF8 I can get 2 X 16 GB RAM in these (probably overkill but it's supported and I have the RAN sticks (DDR4), I have...
  6. 2 different refresh rate monitors 1 graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 different refresh rate monitors 1 graphics card: Hi, I was wondering if I would be able to use a 144hz and 60hz monitor at the same time, I have a gtx 1060 6gb. I wouldn't use the 60hz one for gaming but just for some basic tasks. I just thought it would be nice to have a secondary monitor, So in short, I would play games...
  7. Forming a group from contacts (people)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forming a group from contacts (people): I want to send an email to a group of 35 contacts taken from my list of 90 contacts (or people as windows 10 call them). I would then give the group a title which would be put in the bcc line. Help appreciated. 61853
  8. Are there any people who notice Poor video quality

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Are there any people who notice Poor video quality: i notice bad video quality when i am watching video with 3d animasjon* i believe its because AMD Update or windows crator update but i may be mistaken p.s my pc is Lenovo IdeaPad 500-15ACZ (80K4004DMT 82703
  9. Windows Logon: 2-Factor Biometric Authentication

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Logon: 2-Factor Biometric Authentication: I have done some reading that Windows10 will incorporate 2-factor authentication. I was wondering for Windows Logon, does Windows10 support password AND biometric (e.g. fingerprint) authentication? If so, can you provide any feedback on exactly how this is implemented?...
  10. Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Delivers New SSD Form Factor and Innovative Designs: Today, Intel announces major data center storage advances, reiterating Intel’s memory technology leadership. The new technologies advance data center storage and deliver innovative solutions to meet the challenges presented by the growing reliance on data. They include:...