Windows 10: Sharing My Music Collection on My Android

Discus and support Sharing My Music Collection on My Android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I honestly looked for an Android sub-forum here, but couldn't find any, so I apologize in advance. So, is there an Android music app that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gplea, Mar 4, 2017.

1. gplea Win User

Sharing My Music Collection on My Android

I honestly looked for an Android sub-forum here, but couldn't find any, so I apologize in advance.

So, is there an Android music app that I can install to share my music collection that I have stored on OneDrive with selected friends on my gmail contact list?

:)

gplea, Mar 4, 2017

2. transfer MP3

No you can't get it off the phone via BT. The BT process in WP8 involves being in the app that supports the file, Photo for pictures, Office Hub for documents, etc. and going to Share, which gives you options, including BlueTooth. You won't find a share
    option in the Music Hub.

If the capability were there in Music, you wouldn't be able to 'share' protected music in any case, just like protected music on the PC can't be written to a CD, or copied to any other media player. If the music on your phone is not protected, then likely
    it exists on some other device. If indeed it does, then you can transfer to BlackBerry or Android from there.

I typically purchase my muisic from my laptop, and it is downloaded protection free. I can copy that to everything I own, iPhone, Android, whatever. Getting it off of a WP8 via BT though is not supported.

If you bought music via Zune, on the phone in WP7, that track/album sync'd back to your Zune collection on the PC automatically. At least it showed up there for me. I have not purchased anything from my phone with WP8, so am not sure how getting purchased
    music onto your PC works.

Sven Johannsen, Mar 4, 2017
  3. Bluetooth sharing

I am using a Lumia 535.I was trying to share some music files and PDF documents from my android tablet with multiple selection and it was successfully receiving at my Lumia. After finishing I am not able to find them any where at my lumia. I have also
    installed an app 'Files' by Lumia collection at store. Even that not showing any Bluetooth folder or my files in music folder or in documents folder. I tried to send again one by one then it was done. Is this device does not support multiple file sharing via
    bluetooth? ( I was able to see my files I sent one by one in music player and my PDF files in adobe acrobat, but 'Files' app still not showing my Bluetooth recieved stuff any where in my phone) , please help.

Waqar Vikki, Mar 4, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

If you use your Google drive you can share a folder and you can do the same with OneDrive

Samuria, Mar 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Sharing My Music Collection on My Android - Similar Threads - Sharing Music Collection

2. Find Music on Android

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find Music on Android: My apologies. I asked about my music files on a PC. I am using a phone and a tablet. Both are Android. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-music-on-android/1eef245b-8957-431f-bcc0-c9f4e5d0a117
  3. Find Music on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find Music on Android: My apologies. I asked about my music files on a PC. I am using a phone and a tablet. Both are Android. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-music-on-android/1eef245b-8957-431f-bcc0-c9f4e5d0a117
  4. Find Music on Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to share My Music to my network

Unable to share My Music to my network: I am on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and I am using Syncback pro to sync files between my desktop and my laptop on my home network I'd like to note that this just became an issue after the last update because prior to this I had no issues syncing. At first I tried to run...
  6. How to share music

How to share music: I have six recordings of my son playing his acoustic guitar that I would like to share with friends. What is the best way to accomplish this? I uploaded them to Google Drive which has a music player but I could not make a playlist. What web based site should I use? 144489
  7. Music collection not recognised on windows 10

Music collection not recognised on windows 10: I recently purchased a new computer with windows 10. I had stored all my, collected over the years, music on a separate Disc to be able to use on the new computer - NO it does not see hardly any of the music files. I asked at the shop where I bought the computer if there...
  8. How do I share my music folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I share my music folder: How do I share my music folder with other users on my PC in Widows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-my-music-folder/01bc2d5f-db98-41b8-a2aa-f63a0c9c239b"
  9. Network/Music sharing

Network/Music sharing: Hi Guys, Happy New Year. I'm new to forums so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place. I too used to use Home Group to share my music which is stored on an external HDU connected to my computer via USB, I was able to listen to my music via a 'Smart TV, Internet Radio,...
  10. Music Library Not Sharing

Music Library Not Sharing: So, I'm trying to access my music library / collection on my laptop from my Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but oddly enough, my music library won't let me share it. [img] When I try to do it through the homegroup settings, when I select the music library from "not shared" to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sharing my ROIO music collection