Windows 10: Sharing my VPN via Ethernet Cable

Discus and support Sharing my VPN via Ethernet Cable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi!I'd like to make a hotspot to share my VPN-enabled internet to another computer via an Ethernet cable. I'm using Windows 10 on both devices. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SpaceJunk1, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Sharing my VPN via Ethernet Cable

Hi!I'd like to make a hotspot to share my VPN-enabled internet to another computer via an Ethernet cable. I'm using Windows 10 on both devices. I can't seem to get this to work, though I've been told it's very possible!The host computer can share the internet just fine using the ethernet cable, but not with the VPN running at the same time. I can share the VPN-enabled internet just fine over Wi-Fi. I'm just very very curious and baffled as to why either the ethernet or the VPN works, but not together at the same time!There seems to be sparse information on this, though I doubt I'm the only one

:)

SpaceJunk1, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Sep 29, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Sharing my VPN via Ethernet Cable :D

P4-630, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Sharing my VPN via Ethernet Cable

Ethernet cable not working.

You need to solve your problem one step at a time, e.g. like so:

• Connect your CAT5 cable directly to your router. If it does not work, replace the cable.
    • Connect the cable to your TP-Link wall plug. If it does not work, reconfigure or replace the wall plug.

Frederik Long, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Sharing my VPN via Ethernet Cable

1. Sharing my VPN via Ethernet Cable - Similar Threads - Sharing VPN via

2. Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PC: I'd like to share my laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to my PC.However, it appears that once I plug in the cable to the laptop, instead of sharing, it makes it so even the laptop will not have WiFi. It will not let me get WiFi back on the laptop, unless unplug the cable, and...
  3. Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PC: I'd like to share my laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to my PC.However, it appears that once I plug in the cable to the laptop, instead of sharing, it makes it so even the laptop will not have WiFi. It will not let me get WiFi back on the laptop, unless unplug the cable, and...
  4. Share laptop WiFi via ethernet cable to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. frequent network disconnection via ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent network disconnection via ethernet cable: Good evening, I constantly disconnects about every 2 minutes the connection via ethernet cable. I don't know how to solve it, I have already reset the network card, changed the modem, changed the ethernet cable, changed the usb c - ethernet adapter, only by changing the...
  6. frequent network disconnection via ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent network disconnection via ethernet cable: Good evening, I constantly disconnects about every 2 minutes the connection via ethernet cable. I don't know how to solve it, I have already reset the network card, changed the modem, changed the ethernet cable, changed the usb c - ethernet adapter, only by changing the...
  7. Ethernet via USB cable not working

Ethernet via USB cable not working: Hello, I have windows 10 pro computer and I run a ethernet cable with the driver installed on my computer: realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC, the network I am connected is some weird yellow cable and the network is very poor so I was trying to connect to a dongle...
  8. Dune via Ethernet cable

Dune via Ethernet cable: I cannot see my display Dune Hd TV303D on my PC Network . The Dune is connected via a router and switch box. I can see features directly to my TV through the some network. I wish to control the Dune functions via my PC which i cannot located Please advise Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 connection via ethernet cable

Windows 10 connection via ethernet cable: Ever since I updated to Windows 10, my internet connection has been intermittent. When I boot up my desktop computer, I never know whether I am going to be connected or not. I have swapped out cables, changed modems, followed all of the recommended fault finding and even...
  10. Unable to connect to the Internet via Ethernet Cable

Unable to connect to the Internet via Ethernet Cable: Thank you very much all, especially Samuria. I only needed to make use of "netsh winsock reset catalog" and it worked!