Windows 10: Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

Discus and support Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! Just want to share a 3D model design i made today. I'm trying to see how far i can take 3D builder. I also have the "casting" for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DwightJay, Aug 15, 2018.

1. DwightJay Win User

Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

Hey guys! Just want to share a 3D model design i made today. I'm trying to see how far i can take 3D builder. I also have the "casting" for the designs on on the table edges and feet. Took me about an hour to make this since i wasn't sure where i was going with it but now i kinda understand the software it will be easier.

So far there are two this i wish the software has, Snap to center and Manual input of ruler measurements.

Let me know if you have any questions. Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design :)

I will post more as i go along! Cheers! Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design 84a4bbed-f225-49f5-9e14-b792043a75bc?upload=true.png Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design 960872c1-dc3f-49a0-9d05-52df8ebd25d3?upload=true.png Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design ead4cd9a-bb3d-475e-9ae5-644450b7a6de?upload=true.png Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design 29f0cd1a-cacc-41bb-8efe-7d1fd3bdf29f?upload=true.png Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design cacb8cfe-594a-4805-9985-d5d4a732df68?upload=true.png Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design [​IMG]

:)

DwightJay, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Jeff_Zepp Win User

How does someone get their 3D Printing business listed as a place where 3D Builder users can get their 3D model built?

original title - 3D Builder

How does someone get their 3D Printing business listed as a place where 3D Builder users can get their 3D model built?

Jeff_Zepp, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

How to export 3D Builder models to Source with colors?

Hi,

Regarding your concern about exporting file created by your application, we can definitely assist you transferring the file. To export your model, we suggest that you check this link for instruction:

3D Builder user’s guide.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

1. Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design - Similar Threads - Sharing yours Builder

2. License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11: Buenos días: ¿Cúal es la licencia de los modelos de la biblioteca de 3D Builder - Windows11? Gracias. Good morning: What is the license of the models in the 3D Builder library- Windows 11? Thank you....
  3. License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11: Buenos días: ¿Cúal es la licencia de los modelos de la biblioteca de 3D Builder - Windows11? Gracias. Good morning: What is the license of the models in the 3D Builder library- Windows 11? Thank you....
  4. 3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?

3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?: it looks like the animals, cars ect from the 3d library were not made in these programs because of the organic shapes. does anybody know which software was used?...
  5. What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder?: Are the models included in 3D builder such as the bulldozer and rowing boat allowed to be used/remixed/shared by users, and if so, what licence is this under?...
  6. Models smoothening completely in 3D Builder

Models smoothening completely in 3D Builder: Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I have a 3D file which is fairly low poly. In 3D builder, the 'smoothing' filter makes the object look perfect, nice crisp edges, but smoother surfaces. As far as I know there's no UV or other data that's giving it the 'look' of being...
  7. 3D Builder - design privacy

3D Builder - design privacy: If I use the Microsoft 3D Builder software can I expect my designs to remain private for my use only? I just want to design using the 3D Builder software, I have no plans on actually sending my designs to a 3D printer at this time. As I would prefer not to spend time...
  8. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.: hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as if the objects are selected or something no mater what i do i cant make them go away its an odd problem hard to describe but...
  9. 3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures

3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures: Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures...
  10. 3D Builder Minecraft Models

3D Builder Minecraft Models: Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures...