Windows 10: Sharing on new Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support Sharing on new Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help sharing folders between two laptop computers, both running Windows 10. I have read several recommendations on how to get it setup... all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SonnieParker1, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Sharing on new Windows 10 Laptop

I need help sharing folders between two laptop computers, both running Windows 10.

I have read several recommendations on how to get it setup... all of my networks and sharing settings are set to "on" on both... all services running as they should be, and advanced sharing is set for the folders I would like to share, however, on the new laptop, it is not seeing these folders.

I have spent several hours trying to figure this out to no avail. Never seen anything as hard as Windows 10 to share folders. Unbelievable to say the least. It was super simple on Windows 7 with the homegroup.... now it's like pulling hind teeth.

Please help!

Thanks!

:)

SonnieParker1, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Sharing on new Windows 10 Laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Sharing on new Windows 10 Laptop

1. Sharing on new Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Sharing Laptop

2. Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e: I have a Latitude 7530 with a Dw5811e Snapdragon x7 LTE modem. I have AT&T LTE service with a sim card installed. and my internet works. even thought it shows "identifying" However, when i try to enable the hotspot feature and share the connection over wifi I receive the...
  3. Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e: I have a Latitude 7530 with a Dw5811e Snapdragon x7 LTE modem. I have AT&T LTE service with a sim card installed. and my internet works. even thought it shows "identifying" However, when i try to enable the hotspot feature and share the connection over wifi I receive the...
  4. I couldn't connect my laptop to my mobile phone, i want to share files through nearby share...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I couldn't connect my laptop to my mobile phone, i want to share files through nearby share...: I couldn't connect my laptop to my mobile phone, i want to share files through nearby share but it could not find my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-couldnt-connect-my-laptop-to-my-mobile-phone-i/6e551af6-eb1e-4a57-8193-14d5be2c4c65
  5. I couldn't connect my laptop to my mobile phone, i want to share files through nearby share...

I couldn't connect my laptop to my mobile phone, i want to share files through nearby share...: I couldn't connect my laptop to my mobile phone, i want to share files through nearby share but it could not find my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-couldnt-connect-my-laptop-to-my-mobile-phone-i/6e551af6-eb1e-4a57-8193-14d5be2c4c65
  6. My home computer can access my shared laptop, but my laptop says I don't have permission to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My home computer can access my shared laptop, but my laptop says I don't have permission to...: My home computer can access my shared laptop, but my laptop says I don't have permission to access my computer, but I can access the shared files thru the e-mail I sent myself when I shared the folders on my computer. Where do I check this permission issue?...
  7. My home computer can access my shared laptop, but my laptop says I don't have permission to...

My home computer can access my shared laptop, but my laptop says I don't have permission to...: My home computer can access my shared laptop, but my laptop says I don't have permission to access my computer, but I can access the shared files thru the e-mail I sent myself when I shared the folders on my computer. Where do I check this permission issue?...
  8. Sharing a drive on a desktop with a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing a drive on a desktop with a laptop: HELP! I am trying to share a drive containing folders and files on our desktop to a laptop. I have setup the drive, folder, and files to be shared; I have not required a password; etc. Yet, I either get errors saying 1 I need credentials yet without telling me EXACTLY what...
  9. Sharing a drive on a desktop with a laptop

Sharing a drive on a desktop with a laptop: HELP! I am trying to share a drive containing folders and files on our desktop to a laptop. I have setup the drive, folder, and files to be shared; I have not required a password; etc. Yet, I either get errors saying 1 I need credentials yet without telling me EXACTLY what...
  10. W11 Pro laptop - SOHO network multiple sharing problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Pro laptop - SOHO network multiple sharing problems: Hello,I have 2 laptops and as soon as I complete my build process I will be adding a desktop that will also be running W11 Pro on a SOHO network. One laptop is running W10 Pro and is able to see the other laptop which is W11 Pro fine. The W11 Pro laptop cannot see the W10 Pro...