Windows 10: Sharing Onedrive files between devices

Discus and support Sharing Onedrive files between devices in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, how do i share One Drive files between different devices on my Office 365 One Drive account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PieterSwanepoel1, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Sharing Onedrive files between devices

Hi,

how do i share One Drive files between different devices on my Office 365 One Drive account?

:)

PieterSwanepoel1, Mar 12, 2019

2. sharing files

Hi Tracie,

If you would like to share files and folders, we suggest you to use OneDrive. Here are the

steps
    on how to Share OneDrive files and folders.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 12, 2019
  3. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Sharing Onedrive files between devices

OneDrive-Set expiry time for shared file?

Setting an expiry date for shared files in OneDrive is a feature available in Office 365 Home and Personal subscriptions which both include Premium OneDrive features:

Sharing Onedrive files between devices [​IMG]

It is not available in free OneDrive service, clicking Set expiry date only showing link to get (subscribe / buy) Premium:

Sharing Onedrive files between devices [​IMG]

• Office 365 Personal = 1 license, price €69 (£59.99 / $69.99) per year or €7 (£5.99 / $6.99) per month
    • Office 365 Home = 5 licenses, price €99 (£79.99 / $99.99) per year or €10 (£7.99 / $9.99) per month
    Each license includes:
    • Office suite install on 1 PC & 1 tablet (Office suite = Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word)
    • 1 TB OneDrive with Premium features
    • 60 free Skype minutes to call landline numbers globally and mobile numbers in selected countries
    Microsoft OneDrive Plans

Thema:

Sharing Onedrive files between devices

1. Sharing Onedrive files between devices - Similar Threads - Sharing Onedrive files

2. Onedrive file sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive file sharing: Good Morning,Is anyone experiencing issues when a file is shared in Teams from Onedrive and unable to see who the file has been shared with and change access.I have Users that can no longer see these options in Onedrive but can for files shared more than 3 weeks ago.Please...
  3. sharing file between computer

sharing file between computer: I have 2 OEM installs computers (Win 10 Professional wit all the updates) and and I am unable to share a file from one computer to the other one. What am I doing wrong , your suggestions please. 175636
  4. sharing file between computer

in Windows 10 Support
    sharing file between computer: I have 2 OEM installs computers (Win 10 Professional wit all the updates) and and I am unable to share a file from one computer to the other one. What am I doing wrong , your suggestions please. 175636
  5. unable to share OneDrive files between users on the home network

unable to share OneDrive files between users on the home network: I have two computers on my home WiFi network: A desktop PC, a Microsoft Surface Book SB. I do: On PC * copy some files from the PC to OneDrive * at OneDrive Give access to>Specific people>Everyone. * copy the link and email to SB On SB * the message says [ATTACH]...
  6. OneDrive: Two Devices- Old Shared Files

OneDrive: Two Devices- Old Shared Files: Hi there, Scenario where OneDrive is used only to store files shared by, or common to, both devices. Consider the case of going through the files on the OneDrive local folder on DeviceA with a broom and, when done, syncing to the cloud. Come the time to launch OneDrive on...
  7. sharing files between computers.

sharing files between computers.: Let me be clear. I have a windows 7 computer and a windows 10 computer, I'm having a hideous time trying to share files between the computers, (I DO NOT WANT TO USE AN ONLINE FILE SHARING SYSTEM TO SHARE THE FILES.) I.E. Onedrive. both computers are on the same network...
  8. share file between computers

share file between computers: Trying to share files between computers on same Wifi network but when I click on file to share.. Share icon is gray and not available to click on. Using Win 10 home edition and other computer is using Win 10 pro...
  9. OneDrive, sharing Quicken data file between users

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OneDrive, sharing Quicken data file between users: I use Onedrive to share a Quicken data file between two users. I have the main file, and I share it with the other computer. When the other computer enters data, sometimes it's lost when she leaves the program and returns to it.Does anyone have any help? ***Original...
  10. Sharing files between profiles

Sharing files between profiles: After a whole day struggling with a damaged profile, I have no choice but to create a new one and miragate all my files and settings over. At the moment I can't access the folders in my old profile I'm getting an error message that says 'you don't currently have permissions...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do all files on one drive get shared between devices

2. using onedrive to share files between devices