Windows 10: Sharing option is not showing

Discus and support Sharing option is not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, I am taking an online tutorial on LinkedIn on essential features on WIN 10. The instructor is saying that you can share folder by right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Sharing option is not showing

Dear all,

I am taking an online tutorial on LinkedIn on essential features on WIN 10.

The instructor is saying that you can share folder by right click on a folder and choose share with like in the image below. Sharing option is not showing df07c138-451a-4a8e-bb54-7185dbeffdb4?upload=true.jpg

I tried to do the same thing on my computer but i could not find this feature.

Sharing option is not showing 886ca074-10b5-4e35-946d-80207ade965a?upload=true.jpg

:)

nightearth, Apr 22, 2019

2. customize share option

Hi MD,

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community.

Based on your concern, I see that you would like to customize the share options in the new Windows 10 update.

To help us isolate this, kindly provide us the following information for us to come up with the best resolution.

• May we have a screenshot of the build of your computer? To check, refer to the steps below:
    • On your keyboard, press Windows key + R.
    • Type 'winver', and then press Enter.

• Which update are you exactly referring to? Is it Windows Update?
    • Have you checked the share options if your preferred options were available?

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Sharing option is not showing

Calendar Event(s) Not Showing Up in Action Center

Have you tried the suggestions from the link we shared?

Let's also take a look at the settings for the Mail app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Mail app.
    • At the bottom of the left pane, click on the gear icon (Switch to settings).
    • Select Options.
    • Under Notifications, switch on the ticker for Show in action center.

Update us about the outcome.

Ruz San, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Sharing option is not showing

1. Sharing option is not showing - Similar Threads - Sharing option showing

2. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  3. Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link App not showing share option on phone.: Hello,I have Moto G84 running Android 13 and Oneplus 6.Both phones had the share option for link or file sharing in the share menu before, but now it's not present.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both phones but still nothing.I even reset the Windows app...
  4. Network shares not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network shares not showing: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 and trying to access my NAS via wired LAN.If I go to Network, the NAS shows under the "storage" section below "computer", "media devices" and "other devices", but when I click on it, it just displays the configuration webpage, not the shared...
  5. Onedrive share options are gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Onedrive share options are gone: Hello. I have win10 64bit home. I use the OneDrive app I got from the MS store. I have just seen that any and all "Share" and "get link" options are gone. Why? Now I can only generate a link and share via a web browser when I go to OneDrive through my outlook/hotmail...
  6. Outlook not a Share Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook not a Share Option: I have found numerous older posts on this. All the threads are locked and none of the solutions have worked. Outlook is set as the default mail program and I tried "Share via e-mail" option. This issue seems to have been around for several years. Any "official" fix for it...
  7. options not showing

options not showing: I don't know if I have been losing my mind, my computer needs to have windows reinstalled or both. I been trying to right click on files to delete and or reformat something and that option does not even appear. Also if type in control panel or other commands an empty box...
  8. Network and Sharing Option

Network and Sharing Option: In Network section suddenly i cannot access other devices under my local network. i cannot see see other pc for file transfer. it happened suddenly. i used that service regularly but suddenly it stooped showing.[ATTACH]...
  9. Sharing Options

Sharing Options: Hi My name is Srinivas, I am having problem with folder sharing and i am unable to share more then 20 users in windows 10, can you please help out how to increase more users because i have 50 systems and i want sharing my folders to all....
  10. Internet sharing option problem

Internet sharing option problem: I want to share my broadband connected internet from my laptop so i created a hostpot via mhostpot software then i goto my broadband connected networks properties>sharing>allow shring>select a network>click ok..everthing is fine i get my hostpot connected to my phone but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share option is not showing