Windows 10: sharing photo video

Discus and support sharing photo video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; made a photo video, when "sharing from my PC to facebook or media manager the pixels on the video are all distorted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanineRichardson, Aug 9, 2018.

1. sharing photo video

made a photo video, when "sharing from my PC to facebook or media manager the pixels on the video are all distorted

:)

JanineRichardson, Aug 9, 2018

2. Photo App create and share does not work

Hi Paul,

There are several factors to consider should you encounter issues saving/downloading a video file to your computer and sharing it using the Photos app. One of those factors is the compatibility of the file you are downloading or exporting. To better assist
    you, we need the answers to the questions below:

• What is the file format of the video file you are trying to share?
    • Does the issue also occurs on the videos currently save on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking this
    article
    on how to see all your photos/videos in the Photos app.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 9, 2018
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Sharing Videos

You can share videos from the Photos hub but not through the Videos app.

Head over to the official user voice site to add (and vote for) suggestions:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/

7thSense, Aug 9, 2018
  4. sharing photo video

Windows 10 Photo App video export/share problems

When trying to export/share video on the Photo App the resulting video is rubbish to say the least. Before sharing/exporting it seems fine.

I am running the latest Windows 10 and Photo App:

I am not using 3rd party apps

The video is created and exported in the Photo App

I have applied all the troubleshooting steps. Just to pre-empt garbage responses the ISSUE is microsoft specific - not thrid party app, not a hardware issue.

Now please offer a resolution

NaeemRazzaq, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

sharing photo video

1. sharing photo video - Similar Threads - sharing photo video

2. sharing from video editor in windows 10 Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sharing from video editor in windows 10 Photos: I created a slide show using video editor in windows 10 photos. I'm trying to share it with our family Facebook group. Help, I have to get this done.*Moved from feedback....
  3. sharing from video editor in windows 10 Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sharing from video editor in windows 10 Photos: I created a slide show using video editor in windows 10 photos. I'm trying to share it with our family Facebook group. Help, I have to get this done.*Moved from feedback....
  4. video sharing

video sharing: how do i share my video with others once it has been completed on the photo app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-sharing/60e73569-49e8-418b-9b04-306b4f96c46e
  5. Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase

Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase: I need to share a Microsoft Photo video project still in the editing phase with a colleague. I know how to export and share a completed file - but not a file that has all the elements still editable....
  6. Need to share Photos Video Project with a different user

Need to share Photos Video Project with a different user: I started a Photos Video Project, but I need to give it to someone else to finish it. Where can I find the artifacts (project file) to be able to give it to someone else? I have saved locally, but it obscures the storage location, and if I push it to onedrive, I still find no...
  7. How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people

How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people: <p>I started a Photos Video Project, but I need to give it to someone else to finish it. Where can I find the artifacts (project file) to be able to give it to someone else? I have saved locally, but it obscures the storage location, and if I push it to onedrive, I still find...
  8. Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos: i recently put together a video project on Microsoft photos and was hoping to upload it to youtube and share it. But when i try to export it stays at 0% and then soon after that crashes. I have tried to refresh and restart the app but its not working. I cant share my video!...
  9. video sharing

in Windows 10 Customization
    video sharing: I cant share created content through Microsoft and need to know why , I just keep getting green or pink screens heeeeeelp ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/video-sharing/a111f349-81ed-4c31-b193-25fe13c9432b
  10. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.: Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows photos app video stripes green pink export

2. windows 10 photos app not working