Windows 10: Sharing photos by accident

Discus and support Sharing photos by accident in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Our work group uses the Surface Pro. One of the group member's photos starting showing up on all other team members Surface Pro devices. How can we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hidtagroup, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Sharing photos by accident

Our work group uses the Surface Pro. One of the group member's photos starting showing up on all other team members

Surface Pro devices. How can we stop this sharing?

:)

hidtagroup, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Arnie Est Win User

How to make shared photo directory visible in PICTURES app in WindowsMoblie 10?

Hello Piotr,

Shared photos from OneDrive can only be viewed by the owner of the photos on the Photos app. The person you shared it with can only view or edit it on OneDrive. We would recommend that you send a suggestion in
    Feedback Hub app to make this feature available on Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a suggestion, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Accidently deleted the Photos app

What if you hit Start and type "Photos"?

Sharing photos by accident [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Mar 25, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Sharing photos by accident

Accidently deleted the Photos app

DoH!*Redface

caperjack, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Sharing photos by accident

1. Sharing photos by accident - Similar Threads - Sharing photos accident

2. Photo share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo share: I am having trouble with sharing photos. It was so easy with Windows 8.1, but I can't get this to work. I hit Share, I pick a person to send the photo to, write the note, hit send and it just spins. Never sends. Ideas?...
  3. sharing photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sharing photos: when i am sharing any photo in my photos app via mail, i am not getting any option to change my mail client. kindly help!!!! here is a photo for the same-: [ATTACH]also is there any option of bringing WhatsApp desktop in the list of apps available???? here is a photo of...
  4. ?Sharing Photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ?Sharing Photos: help!I am unable to share my photos to my mail or anywhere for that matter. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-photos/a8e04251-81c2-4971-b42f-41db339d1de1
  5. Photo sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo sharing: Since the last update, I have not been able to share my photos. I get a message telling me I don't have permisson. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-sharing/fe399fb2-4b1d-46f1-aaec-ba0679b8404b
  6. Sharing photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing photos: Hi everyone. I am having a terrible time sharing photos to a group of people using email. can someone give me an explanation on how to do. It's supposed to be easy, but,,,,, thanks M...
  7. Sharing photos

Sharing photos: Hi I have just up an account for my daughter. I was trying to find away my daughter's account can have access to our photos on our one drive, permanently . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-photos/79fb7689-760e-4b88-a30a-de9e16c1d0b7
  8. Onedrive photo sharing

Onedrive photo sharing: I have just setup a log in account for my Wife. The question I'm struggling with is: How can I share all my Onedrive stored photos . I can select 100 files at a time and share them, but this is going to be a very long process to share thousands of Photos. Kind Regards...
  9. sharing photo video

in Windows 10 Customization
    sharing photo video: made a photo video, when "sharing from my PC to facebook or media manager the pixels on the video are all distorted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/sharing-photo-video/d4a35ea2-06ba-4909-9ba4-45ed0b31610a
  10. Accidently deleted the Photos app

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidently deleted the Photos app: Hi, I seem to have deleted the photo app from the apps screen, just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get it back, I have looked everywhere and can't find it. Cheers Shane. 14764