Windows 10: Sharing photos

Discus and support Sharing photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I am having a terrible time sharing photos to a group of people using email. can someone give me an explanation on how to do. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichelleCohen_288, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Sharing photos

Hi everyone. I am having a terrible time sharing photos to a group of people using email. can someone give me an explanation on how to do. It's supposed to be easy, but,,,,,

thanks

M

:)

MichelleCohen_288, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Arnie Est Win User

How to make shared photo directory visible in PICTURES app in WindowsMoblie 10?

Hello Piotr,

Shared photos from OneDrive can only be viewed by the owner of the photos on the Photos app. The person you shared it with can only view or edit it on OneDrive. We would recommend that you send a suggestion in
    Feedback Hub app to make this feature available on Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a suggestion, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Photos sharing query

Lumia has Facebook, twitter, linkedin, yahoo mail integration, meaning you need not download app for them. But for instagram or WhatsApp you will have to.

To share a photo, Go to photos, select camera roll or album. Then tap and hold photo you want to share, and then options will pop out. Tap on share which will list names where to can share the photo. Eg Facebook,twitter,etc. Tap one of them where you want to
    share. Now these list will not have evernote or instagram but after you install their app their name will appear in share list. You can then upload pic directly from album rather than opening app.

Creaturebot, Jun 22, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

Sharing photos

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Sharing photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Sharing photos

1. Sharing photos - Similar Threads - Sharing photos

2. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  3. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  4. Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows

Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows: Can someone please assist me? I have my iCloud synced to my Windows PC, but when I open the D Drive > Icloud Photos > Shared > "Album", it doesn't show all of my recently synced photos in that shared album. How do I get this folder to update on my PC, so I can see all of the...
  5. Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows: Can someone please assist me? I have my iCloud synced to my Windows PC, but when I open the D Drive > Icloud Photos > Shared > "Album", it doesn't show all of my recently synced photos in that shared album. How do I get this folder to update on my PC, so I can see all of the...
  6. cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud: want to cancel cloud due to space preventing to send photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-share-photos-due-to-cloud-space-can-i/b70ccc2e-56c4-4fae-8478-e203c3d9291f
  7. cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud

cannot share photos due to cloud space. can i disable cloud: want to cancel cloud due to space preventing to send photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-share-photos-due-to-cloud-space-can-i/b70ccc2e-56c4-4fae-8478-e203c3d9291f
  8. Microsoft Photos not indexing second shared folder on same nas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos not indexing second shared folder on same nas: Hi, I have a Linux NAS where I share two folders, they are both mapped to Windows 10 22H2 and both perfectly visible and usable from File Explorer.I added the first one to Microsoft Photos say \\my-server\folder-A\Images and all worked fine.Then I added the second folder say...
  9. Microsoft Photos not indexing second shared folder on same nas

Microsoft Photos not indexing second shared folder on same nas: Hi, I have a Linux NAS where I share two folders, they are both mapped to Windows 10 22H2 and both perfectly visible and usable from File Explorer.I added the first one to Microsoft Photos say \\my-server\folder-A\Images and all worked fine.Then I added the second folder say...
  10. sharing from video editor in windows 10 Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sharing from video editor in windows 10 Photos: I created a slide show using video editor in windows 10 photos. I'm trying to share it with our family Facebook group. Help, I have to get this done.*Moved from feedback....