Windows 10: sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

Discus and support sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FranWright1, Oct 5, 2018.

1. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but won't share even when I placed them in the upload to cloud folder

:)

FranWright1, Oct 5, 2018

2. iPad iTunes + iCloud

A friend of mine has an iPad that has been locked by ZVRS. ZVRS is a company that gives away free devices to deaf people. When she received the iPad, it was locked with an iCloud account. She has called customer services numerous times and they still refuse to remove the iCloud account. It's impossible to install anything on the iPad. She wants me to bypass/remove the iCloud account.

I told her I'd remove the account for a fee, but she won't be able to pay me in a couple of weeks. I was wondering is it possible to use two separate accounts? One for iTunes (download apps and stuff) and one for iCloud (lock the device until payment has been received). I know it sounds unethical, but I'm tired of people taking advantage of me.

GoFigureItOut, Oct 7, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    photos from ipad to pc

This is easy:

1. iPad to iCloud
    2. iCloud to PC

This works every time for me, and I much prefer it to fiddling with cables and drivers and software.

BulldogXX, Oct 7, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

transfer pictures from Windows 10 pc to iPad

Another way is to upload your pictures to the cloud - e.g., iCloud or OneDrive - and download them onto the iPad.

BulldogXX, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

1. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud. - Similar Threads - sharing pictures laptop

2. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  3. Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC: Hello Community I have an HP windows 10 PC, I have an Apple iPad which I have pictures that I would like to import to my PC in order to save them to an external drive for later use. I have installed the latest version of iTunes on my PC. Is there a better set of instructions...
  4. Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import pictures from an apple iPad to a PC: Hello Community I have an HP windows 10 PC, I have an Apple iPad which I have pictures that I would like to import to my PC in order to save them to an external drive for later use. I have installed the latest version of iTunes on my PC. Is there a better set of instructions...
  5. Windows and iPad Sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows and iPad Sharing: Is it possible for an iPad, on the same wi-fi network as a Windows desktop machine, to access the hard drive on that desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-and-ipad-sharing/f546ec36-dd29-4c62-a01f-33d06a848462
  6. Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?

Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?: Hey I wanted to ask if it is possible to transfer pictures from the Ipad to a Windows PC Bilder vom Ipad auf Windows Pc übertragen?
  7. Transfer photos from my iPad to laptop to share with car groups

Transfer photos from my iPad to laptop to share with car groups: How to transfer photo library from my iPad to my laptop to upload to my groups Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family...
  8. sharing icloud pictures

sharing icloud pictures: how do I give access to someone on my icloud account to be able to share my photo files with them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-icloud-pictures/722b6751-3704-400d-be67-1b7349fb708f"
  9. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"
  10. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.: I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but won't share even when I placed them in the upload to cloud folder...