Windows 10: Sharing single Onedrive account with two users, keep data separate

Discus and support Sharing single Onedrive account with two users, keep data separate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. When I sync onedrive, it creates all of the directories of My Documents in the root of it. I share onedrive with my daughter and would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rackflot, Nov 14, 2016.

1. rackflot Win User

Sharing single Onedrive account with two users, keep data separate

Hello.

When I sync onedrive, it creates all of the directories of My Documents in the root of it. I share onedrive with my daughter and would like to clean up the root. is is possible to have the PC may a My Docs type dir and then populate it with all of the dirs and files from my computer? that way there would only be on top level dir and it would be easier to navigate.

I was trying to use SyncDrive but i want seemless file use with office apps.

:)

rackflot, Nov 14, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

i have nokia lumia 800 and so does my wife can i sync both phones on same mac ???

Does she have her own user account on the user account? If you share on account, it might be hard to keep the content separate, but if she has her own user account, the Connector will keep your settings separate.

Entegy, Nov 14, 2016
  3. Does OneDrive continue to sync if I login as another user?

I am syncing a large amount of data to a shared OneDrive folder. If I login as another user on my PC, will OneDrive continue to sync the data for the user account that is not currently active? (I am not going to logout of the account when I switch to the
    second account)

Spider-Borg, Nov 14, 2016
Thema:

Sharing single Onedrive account with two users, keep data separate

1. Sharing single Onedrive account with two users, keep data separate - Similar Threads - Sharing single Onedrive

2. Two separate users on two different drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two separate users on two different drives: Hello, I have a question about separating user data on windows. Is there a way to allow a member of my family to store all of their user data, downloads, documents, etc. onto a separate drive? Ideally, everything of theirs would be located on this second drive because they...
  3. Two separate users on two different drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two separate users on two different drives: Hello, I have a question about separating user data on windows. Is there a way to allow a member of my family to store all of their user data, downloads, documents, etc. onto a separate drive? Ideally, everything of theirs would be located on this second drive because they...
  4. Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.: A year ago, I bought a PC with a 480 GB NVMe SSD. Back then, in the store from I bought it, they asked me if i wanted to split the drive into two partitions of equal capacity 223223 GB which I accepted. Today I was trying to reinstall windows from a usb recovery media, and I...
  5. Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.: A year ago, I bought a PC with a 480 GB NVMe SSD. Back then, in the store from I bought it, they asked me if i wanted to split the drive into two partitions of equal capacity 223223 GB which I accepted. Today I was trying to reinstall windows from a usb recovery media, and I...
  6. Single SSD showing up as two separated drives.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Separate user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Separate user accounts: Why set up separate user accounts? I was expecting that each user could have different program icons on their home screen to simplify their use of the PC, but all icons are the same on screens and task bars. Also, is there a way to hide or turn off the brightly colored...
  8. How to have two windows accounts connected to a single PC-windows user (for OneDrive purposes).

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to have two windows accounts connected to a single PC-windows user (for OneDrive purposes).: Hey there! Problem: I'm running out of OneDrive storage. Potential solution: I have two Windows accounts. One is the one I connected to my PC- it's what I used to set up Windows 10 on my laptop, and it's the current account that everything on my Windows 10 PC is connected...
  9. OneDrive, sharing Quicken data file between users

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OneDrive, sharing Quicken data file between users: I use Onedrive to share a Quicken data file between two users. I have the main file, and I share it with the other computer. When the other computer enters data, sometimes it's lost when she leaves the program and returns to it.Does anyone have any help? ***Original...
  10. Microsoft account and xbox into two separate users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and xbox into two separate users: I am a father that has a 16 y/o son. So when I set up his xbox account, he used my microsoft account. I have several files on my one drive and keep changing my password effecting my son's xbox account. Moved from: Office / OneDrive with Office / Windows 10 / Office 365...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to share onedrive between two accounts

2. onedrive keep login to same account

3. keep my pc and one drive separate

4. i have two one drive accounts how to keep separate