Windows 10: Sharing some Artwork Icons

Discus and support Sharing some Artwork Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here is an array at a size where the artwork can be admired. Honestly, they do look really sharp & they are colourful, detailed, realistic &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Sharing some Artwork Icons

Here is an array at a size where the artwork can be admired. Honestly, they do look really sharp & they are colourful, detailed, realistic & eye-catching. A wee taste of the Fluent Design & Sun Valley work. Anxious to see this & so much more in 21H2

Sharing some Artwork Icons 8c9967ce-a0cc-40b9-8044-fe5e7d0f359a?upload=true.jpg

BTW, this is the Application window. It is easy to create & have; & it is not a 3rd Party thing. I use it & recommend it using List setting for View.

Sharing some Artwork Icons e12f1bc0-266b-4d5a-a928-afc3b56f235b?upload=true.png

Cheers,
    Drew
    Sharing some Artwork Icons 1943e05e-aeb1-46b6-9c29-5c0fd1abc894?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Markbo66 Win User

White Borders To Album Artwork Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this procedure but it has had no effect at all so the problem persists.

Since asking the original question I have downloaded some albums from amazon and added these to the Music folder and the white border has appeared on those albums as well so it would appear it is only artwork added by WMP which is not affected.

Markbo66, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Sharing a folder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue.

To know the username of your computer, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    2. Right click on the Command prompt icon and select Run as Administrator.
    3. Type whoami in Command Prompt window and press Enter.
    4. You will find the username of the computer, use the username and your password to access the file from the shared folder.

However, if the above steps didn’t help, I suggest you to turn off password protected sharing and check if that helps.

To turn off password protected sharing, please follow the steps mentioned below on your laptop:

1. Press and hold Windows + R key on the keyboard.
    2. Type Control and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    4. Click on Change advance sharing settings.
    5. Under All Networks, click on
      Turn off password protected sharing

Hope it helps.

Please reply to this post for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Sharing some Artwork Icons

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Sharing some Artwork Icons

1. Sharing some Artwork Icons - Similar Threads - Sharing Artwork Icons

2. Sharing Icons on Folders and Files not Shared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Icons on Folders and Files not Shared: I just upgraded my account to a paid 100gb plan Since then, one folder out of many is appearing with the following image:When I check the details of the folder and files under it, I see "THIS ITEM IS NOT SHARED". I just want to make sure these files are definitely not shared...
  3. Sharing Icons on Folders and Files not Shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing Icons on Folders and Files not Shared: I just upgraded my account to a paid 100gb plan Since then, one folder out of many is appearing with the following image:When I check the details of the folder and files under it, I see "THIS ITEM IS NOT SHARED". I just want to make sure these files are definitely not shared...
  4. Sharing Icons on Folders and Files not Shared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shared File Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared File Icon: So There Comes An Small Logo In Lower Left Corner Of An File if we share It. I want to remove it but over the internet, I am Unable to Find a way to do so. Meanwhile, I tried many things including the modification of root icons file "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imageres.dll" -164 and...
  6. Saved artwork on Paint 3D.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved artwork on Paint 3D.: I have not been able to locate my saved artwork on Paint 3D. It seems I have limited choices of where to place it after I save. Thank you, Noël B. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-artwork-on-paint-3d/f4fa48e7-e2b1-44a8-b624-2adc44ad242d
  7. Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork: Hello, Where could I find the full updated certification logo with Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2016 with colors ? The package on the Partner center is not up to date. Thank you !...
  8. Share icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Share icon: On Microsoft edge, how do I remove names of people that I used to email that are listed under the Share icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-icon/4415fe65-755f-4670-819a-fa1a82c76489
  9. Shared Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shared Desktop Icons: Hey all, I’ll make it quick. My boyfriend and I share a desktop running Windows 10 Pro(64 Bit) and we have different goals. We have separate user profiles on here, however he does a lot of artwork whilst I do not. All my games clog up his desktop and vice versa and if I...
  10. shared icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    shared icons: I found two shared icons on my desktop folders. But I haven’t shared them. So it is a security issue. Am I right? Is there a fix? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-icons/9c1ad590-bd22-4e65-b714-80f767842e60

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 21h2 paint 3D