Windows 10: Sharing Switch reset when starting/restarting pc

Discus and support Sharing Switch reset when starting/restarting pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 V 20H2 on an HP250 laptop. The laptop is on a home network with two other HP laptops and an HP printer. In "Advanced sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ced2, May 12, 2021.

1. ced2 Win User

Sharing Switch reset when starting/restarting pc

I am running Windows 10 V 20H2 on an HP250 laptop. The laptop is on a home network with two other HP laptops and an HP printer. In "Advanced sharing settings" I have "Network discovery" and "Fire and printer sharing" switches set to OFF in Private and Guest/Public networks. We do not have any files set as "share" and do not want or need to have the sharing option set to on. This is out of concern for security. Although we do have an Internet Security program running, we believe it is added security to have these switches set to OFF. When

:)

2. michael Win User

Best remote control switch for PC Start/Reset

Hi guys,

Would please guide me on buy the best Best remote control switch for PC Start/Reset.
    I do know some from logisys, but which one is the best?

EDIT:- is below switch is good for PC start/reset ?
    http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=RM02&cat=GDT
    Thanks.

michael, May 12, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Best remote control switch for PC Start/Reset

If it's a standard desktop PC, you need a open/close switch, not a 12v PS switch. Assuming you are connecting it to the PWR header on your mother board?

Sasqui, May 12, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Sharing Switch reset when starting/restarting pc - Similar Threads - Sharing Switch reset

2. When I switched the power switch my PC automatic start without press the power button of PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I switched the power switch my PC automatic start without press the power button of PC: When I switched the power switch my PC automatic start without press the power button of PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-switched-the-power-switch-my-pc-automatic/5aef23f4-2113-4d62-99e1-e6bb50187611
  3. When I switched the power switch my PC automatic start without press the power button of PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I switched the power switch my PC automatic start without press the power button of PC: When I switched the power switch my PC automatic start without press the power button of PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-switched-the-power-switch-my-pc-automatic/5aef23f4-2113-4d62-99e1-e6bb50187611
  4. When I switched the power switch my PC automatic start without press the power button of PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc resetting restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  6. Pc resetting restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  7. Pc restarts when starting games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restarts when starting games: Hi, ive recently built a pc, and i have been having some problems, when i start a specific game my pc just restarts. the only games i know this happens to are apex legends and crossout. although i have downloaded alot of games which i havent tried yet so there could be more....
  8. Sleep Timer resets when I restart my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sleep Timer resets when I restart my pc.: My pc has been having a issue where every time i restart my PC it resets my sleep timer or screen off timer. I have it set to never sleep but if i restart my pc it changes it to 15mins then i have to go back and change it to never...
  9. Reset PC "Get Started" not starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC "Get Started" not starting: My MSI laptop has gotten pretty slow and I want to reset it back to factory settings. But when I go to the recovery page and press "get started" nothing happens. Advanced startup doesn't work either, it just takes me back to the log in screen....
  10. BSOD when starting up PC, but then it restarts fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when starting up PC, but then it restarts fine: The Focusrite USB device is for my sound as I am using studio monitors. Is there a way to possibly prevent further crashes regarding the issue? I would assume reinstalling drivers?