Windows 10: Sharing User created Puzzles

Discus and support Sharing User created Puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have created four User Puzzles from my images and exported all four to the single archive files of 944Kb. I also backed up the User Puzzles with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DickC1978, Mar 12, 2019.

1. DickC1978 Win User

Sharing User created Puzzles

I have created four User Puzzles from my images and exported all four to the single archive files of 944Kb. I also backed up the User Puzzles with their respective XLM files.

Where does one share the Jigsaw User Puzzle files? The export User Puzzles are in Long filename and Long Extension format.

I did figure out how to add them to MS Jigsaw once I have less than four User puzzles added, which apparently is the limit. I simply clicked the User puzzle file and it plugs into MS Jigsaw.

So far I have almost all of the Puzzle Packs I had prior to the problem that cause MS Jigsaw not to load the puzzles fast as normal and not to connect to the Downloadable Puzzle to get new puzzles.

:)

DickC1978, Mar 12, 2019

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Mar 12, 2019
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Sharing User created Puzzles - Similar Threads - Sharing User created

2. Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane: Whoever approved to create this stupid human test should be fired. The puzzles are so annoying. Took so much time and still could not set up a simple email address account....
  3. Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane: Whoever approved to create this stupid human test should be fired. The puzzles are so annoying. Took so much time and still could not set up a simple email address account....
  4. Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Users created

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users created: I'm not sure how these users got into my system or what's really happening. I'm trying to figure out how to remove them. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm not really sure how those TEMP users got in there. [img] 145609
  6. Creating a shared folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a shared folder: How can I create a shared drive on Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-shared-folder/c3c1133f-37ee-49c1-8c09-99752001ef49"
  7. User profile sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User profile sharing: Hello, Recently my friend added his account to my PC and now I have 2 accounts on my computer. We don’t share one PC, he has his own. He has a bunch of stuff installed on his account which, from what I see, take up a lot of space on my computer. Now the question is: if I...
  8. Shared User Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared User Profile: I have multiple computers on my home network. For some reason the User Profile used on one computer is showing on another. Once the two profiles were switched. The computers have unique users and User Profiles and the two users do not share computers. How do we go back...
  9. puzzled..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    puzzled..: I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone...
  10. how to create mandatory 10 user (local not share profiles)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to create mandatory 10 user (local not share profiles): Hello I have a problem creating the mandatory profile with windows 10 version creators update, with past versions i was taking the hidden file (ntuser.dat) by putting it in regedit and editing it (change user name with% username%) just by doing this Procedure once i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the export user puzzles

2. how to share the jigsaw user puzzle files