Sharing your OneDrive for Business files through email

Discus and support Sharing your OneDrive for Business files through email in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For our business users we’ve added two very simple new ways to share files with Outlook Web App (OWA) and OneDrive for Business. It makes it really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 13, 2014
  2. Johan van Mierlo Win User

Problem Using Windows Phone 8.1 and Exchange online Account with onedrive for business

I think that is indeed something you have to work through.

To set up your phone you do need a personal Microsoft account. Unfortunately the auto sync of pictures will go to that onedrive account.

However you still can add you other email in the accounts section to just use that email. Once you want to share something from your phone by email you can then pick the right email account. (sharing from a specific Onedrive account within the Onedrive app
    will always use that email attached to that account since what you share is link from your onedrive account)

The Onedrive app for Windows Phone also allows to add a Onedrive for Business account. So you can mange both Onedrive's within one app.

I have Office 365 on my main account but have a work Office 365 with OneDrive for Business. I have the same issue that pictures will always go to my main MS account. However through simple copy and paste on my PC I can back up these picture to my OneDrive
    for business folder.

Probably not what you wanted to hear but this is the way it works now.

Johan van Mierlo, Oct 13, 2014
  3. Johan van Mierlo Win User
    Problem Using Windows Phone 8.1 and Exchange online Account with onedrive for business

I'll give the same answer as in the same question you posted:

I think that is indeed something you have to work through.

To set up your phone you do need a personal Microsoft account. Unfortunately the auto sync of pictures will go to that onedrive account.

However you still can add you other email in the accounts section to just use that email. Once you want to share something from your phone by email you can then pick the right email account. (sharing from a specific Onedrive account within the Onedrive app
    will always use that email attached to that account since what you share is link from your onedrive account)

The Onedrive app for Windows Phone also allows to add a Onedrive for Business account. So you can mange both Onedrive's within one app.

I have Office 365 on my main account but have a work Office 365 with OneDrive for Business. I have the same issue that pictures will always go to my main MS account. However through simple copy and paste on my PC I can back up these picture to my OneDrive
    for business folder.

Probably not what you wanted to hear but this is the way it works now.

Johan van Mierlo, Oct 13, 2014
Thema:

1. Sharing your OneDrive for Business files through email - Similar Threads - Sharing OneDrive Business

2. How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10: [ATTACH] In this post, we will see what is the bootres.dll file in the Windows 10 OS and where is it located. We will also see how to fix or replace a corrupted bootres.dll file that may prevent you from booting [...] This post How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in...
  3. OneDrive referral link not giving extra storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive referral link not giving extra storage?: Hello, I understand that if someone makes a OneDrive account through a referral link, you'd both receive 500mb extra storage for your OneDrive account. I have sent my referral link to a friend and she made a new OneDrive account through that link but we both haven't...
  4. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared Experience: What does it mean in Shared Experience "everyone nearby" vs "my devices only"? I keep getting notices from Microsoft to update my Settings even though the "My devices only" button is selected....
  5. Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...: I have been trying to get an Windows 10 1803 ISO for my office for a VM Hypervisor. The Media Creation Tool 1803 is running really slow and when I lock my computer down for my work day so it can keep downloading, when I come back, the program is closed and the file is not...
  6. Widows Update Shares Information to Unrelated Computers

Widows Update Shares Information to Unrelated Computers: After the recent Widows update, this computer has the bookmarks of my wife’s computer and her computer has my bookmarks. Also, her Office programs has my computer color background and my computer has hers. This is easy to fix, but I wanted to know if you have had other...
  7. No sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sharing: A neighbor of mine set up a new computer (Computer1). She has another one as well (Computer2). Previously the two utilized network sharing (it's a small business). She has a router and is connected to the router via RJ45. The other computer is connected via WiFi. Her previous...
  8. How do you exclude files from a system image backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do you exclude files from a system image backup?: Does anyone know if this works in Windows 10: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/pre...80819(v=ws.10) or if there is a different way to exclude folders from a system image created with the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) feature? 115940
  9. If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...

If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...: The edition I'm using is Windows 10 Pro, and under the Activation, it says: Windows is activated using your organization's activation service. I would like to choose Reset my PC from the Recovery option, keep my files and reinstall Windows, but will I have to enter the...
  10. How to recover a replaced notepad file? (Important file:( )

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover a replaced notepad file? (Important file:( ): TL;DR I opened a notepad that I have, clicked save as and then saved it with the same name in the same directory(i.e replaced it). Can I recover the previous version of the note pad? full story: I reset my windows. after that, I get a problem where my notepad files that...