Windows 10: Sharp Printer Installation Issue

Discus and support Sharp Printer Installation Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please Check Sharp printer ar5623n is Support to Windows 10 or the solution of Error code:- 0x80040707 while installing a printer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mushtaqueshaikh, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Sharp Printer Installation Issue

Please Check Sharp printer ar5623n is Support to Windows 10 or the solution of Error code:- 0x80040707 while installing a printer.

:)

Mushtaqueshaikh, Feb 21, 2019

2. Driver for Sharp Printer AL1642CS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

- What is the exact issue that you are pacing with Sharp Printer AL1642CS?

You can update the driver from Device manager.

• On the search bar type
      “Device Manager”.

• On the left pane locate
      “Print queues”
      and expand by clicking on it.

• Right on the “printer driver” option and click “Update driver software’.

For more information regarding the Sharp Printer AL1642CS, you need to get in touch with Sharp
    Printer AL1642CS support.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Sharp AL-2030 Printer Installation On Windows 10

Hi Farzad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Try to download the drivers for the Sharp AL-2030 printer and install the software in compatibility mode and then try to add the printer and check.

To install the software in compatibility mode you can refer to the below steps.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows operating system from the drop
      down.

• Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Please contact the manufacturer of the printer and check whether the drivers are available for the printers.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Sharp Printer Installation Issue

Sharp AL-2030 Printer Installation On Windows 10

I can't find any driver for Sharp AL-2030 printer to install on Windows 10. I also tried to manually add the printer, but the windows list does not show this product.

Farzad-HoSep, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Sharp Printer Installation Issue

1. Sharp Printer Installation Issue - Similar Threads - Sharp Printer Installation

2. Text sharpness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text sharpness: On my 4K Monitor texts are not sharp enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-sharpness/08dcbfe7-33cd-4eaf-8b7d-52409e1c32f0
  3. remote control of sharp mx5001n printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote control of sharp mx5001n printer: Hi there,I would like to control and command my sharp mx-5001n printer so i can scan directly from my pc. do you which software i can use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control-of-sharp-mx5001n-printer/5b4b18eb-2b1a-403d-bbe4-319116fcc088
  4. remote control of sharp mx5001n printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote control of sharp mx5001n printer: Hi there,I would like to control and command my sharp mx-5001n printer so i can scan directly from my pc. do you which software i can use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control-of-sharp-mx5001n-printer/5b4b18eb-2b1a-403d-bbe4-319116fcc088
  5. remote control of sharp mx5001n printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Printer Install issue

Printer Install issue: I am randomly getting this error message on computers, when trying to install a network printer via TCP/IP and installing using Canon's and Ricoh's universal printer driver I get the error in the screenshot. It doesn't happen on all my computers. I've installed...
  7. Sharp Printer Driver - AL-1655CS Windows 10

Sharp Printer Driver - AL-1655CS Windows 10: We have a Sharp AL-1655CS Printer which we are trying to install on a windows 10 64bit platform. Driver from Sharp not compatible; Does anyone have a solution where we can find a suitable generic driver? Saw previous post with a few suggestions but post was closed and...
  8. Issue with installing a printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with installing a printer: This problem started from the Windows update. Since that moment I’ve been unable to install a printer because in the Control panel the process sticks in "Unspecified". I solve this issue by rebooting, after that the printer appears under “Printers”. I have this issue with a...
  9. Is the sharp AL-1252 printer compatible with windows 10

Is the sharp AL-1252 printer compatible with windows 10: I have an old Sharp AL-1252 Laser Printer - is this compatible in any form with Windows 10? If not have you a suggestion what driver I can try. Thanks John Griffiths...
  10. How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...

How to scan my document from Sharp Printer/Scanner SHARP MX-4070N into WORD doc instead of...: Dear all, Do you have any idea how to scan my document from SHAPR MX 4070 into WORD format instead of pdf format? I need to edit the scanned copy, pdf makes it impossible to edit. If I use online software to convert the scanned pdf to word, it is still un-editable....