Windows 10: Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro

Discus and support Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a SHARP Full HD Smart TV with Anyview Cast but I have never been able to connect it to my Surface Pro with Windows 10. I have attempted all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by melanie1112, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro

I have a SHARP Full HD Smart TV with Anyview Cast but I have never been able to connect it to my Surface Pro with Windows 10. I have attempted all the tips I have found in other threads from users who had the same issue, but nothing has worked for me. Any time I have tried to connect to the TV, it never loads beyond "Creating a connection" and eventually just goes back to "Wait for external drive to connect". The smart TV does in fact appear under "Bluetooth and devices" on my Surface Pro, but it continuously says "Not Connected", even after removing the device and adding it again. Both the tv and surface pro are connected to the same network and both have up to date software. Is there anyone who could assist me with this?Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro [​IMG] Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro 64ea08b3-0af4-4b2e-960d-746f04d50b16?upload=true.png

:)

melanie1112, Dec 22, 2019

2. Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

I have the same problem. I can make my phone connect to my tv but not my laptop. First time trying this and I have no other TV to try on. It recognizes the TV just will not connect to it. Says it is connecting but never does. Sharp TV using Anyview
    Cast and Windows 10 Home.

Kimsanders2, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

according to Hisense customer support "Anyview Cast" only works with jellybean android (4.2.2) or lower (yes on 2017). they also insist that you connect your device via HDMI. the only viable option here will be to contact Hisense directly and request they
    upgrade their firmware to include compatibility with windows 10 etc...! TV works fine for except not being able to connect with "Anyview Cast" and windows 10, and my TV was manufactured on march of 2017. like one will think that this company would have thought
    of windows 10 compatibility when coding the firmware. fingers crossed for a timely solution. good luck..!

RonaldPadilla149, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro

Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

Hi David,

The option to cast the TV is definitely turned on; the option to switch to a projection from a device is explicitly selected from the menu ("Anyview Cast"). When this is enabled, it registers that a laptop is attempting to connect (when the corresponding
    Windows 10 laptop has found and attempted a connect to a display). I believe it is the same issue outlined in the linked questions on the OP.

Hope this helps

Osiris_965, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro

1. Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Sharp Anyview cast

2. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  3. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  4. Unable to cast from my Surface Pro 9 to Skyworth Smart TV or Roku TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to cast from my Surface Pro 9 to Skyworth Smart TV or Roku TV: I own a Surface Pro 9 and I've been trying to connect it wirelessly to my Roku TV or my smart TV to mirror my screen. I've tried a variety of the solutions on here like making sure all my software is updated, playing around with streaming settings, running diagnostics but to...
  5. Unable to cast from my Surface Pro 9 to Skyworth Smart TV or Roku TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to cast from my Surface Pro 9 to Skyworth Smart TV or Roku TV: I own a Surface Pro 9 and I've been trying to connect it wirelessly to my Roku TV or my smart TV to mirror my screen. I've tried a variety of the solutions on here like making sure all my software is updated, playing around with streaming settings, running diagnostics but to...
  6. Cast to TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cast to TV: I have a Win10 and new Roku TV, both wired to the same network (which is a wireless network, but they're both wired). How do I cast media from Win10 to the TV? I do not understand the myriad directions I have found on the web. I have Win 10.0 Build 19041. 170859
  7. Windows 10 Laptop to Smart TV via Anyview Cast Error: " Couldn't Connect"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Laptop to Smart TV via Anyview Cast Error: " Couldn't Connect": Hi, I'm hoping someone might have encountered and resolved this issue before. I tried all the troubleshooting I can find online to no avail, namely the following. Update all windows drivers. Connect both the laptop and TV under the same WIFI Network. Restore TV to it's...
  8. Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv: Hi , I am using Dell Inspiron 7559 installed with windows 10 . I am trying to connect it with VU smart tv anyview cast but the connection is not happening The window driver details are given below: Driver : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 Vendor...
  9. Casting to TV

Casting to TV: I see my TV Bluetooth and other devices but I can't connect to my Android TV, this has only happened since I reinstalled windows 10. I have tried everything that relates to connecting, the blue casting app in GC is showing blue...still nothing, so frustrating...
  10. Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?

Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?: Hi there, I have tried to connect my Acer Spin 5 to my Hisense TV with Anyview Cast (Intel WiDi/Miracast) it will try to connect, the TV responds, then it drops out saying Disconnected on the laptop and the TV goes back to "Wait for the external device to connect" Is this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharp tv anyview cast from hp pavillon

2. anyview cast

3. anyview cast windows 10 sharp tv

4. surface work with anyview cast,
  5. how to connect surface pro to sharp tv,
  6. surface cast to sharptv,
  7. anyview cast on surface pro