Windows 10: Sharpal its not a valid intnger

Discus and support Sharpal its not a valid intnger in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi sir, i am sunil kumar pujari, i am using my HP windows 10 laptop, but when i start after some day always its showing error now sharepal its not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sunil puijari, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Sharpal its not a valid intnger

Hi sir,

i am sunil kumar pujari, i am using my HP windows 10 laptop, but when i start after some day always its showing error now sharepal its not a valid integer,, can you please solve the issue our provide me the solution. for your reference screen shot also attached, kindly help me. my mail ID is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Sharpal its not a valid intnger ab8cf33f-87ea-4d08-8365-8a5fac208d96?upload=true.png @@

:)

sunil puijari, Apr 21, 2019
  2. somebody Win User

Highest validation

I did mention something about this in Top verified clocks which shows my mobile nVidia gpu core clocked to 7GHz and validated too.

I don't know if the suggestion made was a bad one or just not read as there was no answer. If you missed it, it basically shows the sensor clocks are correct and I guess if your not able to see the 3D clocks via the sensors (current clocks) then it doesn't get validated. Might mean having to add a routine to push the clocks into 3D when validating though.

somebody, Apr 21, 2019
  3. does WP7 excel support or is there future plans to support data validation lists

HI all

just a quick question i was wondering, as the title suggests, if WP7 excel will support data validation lists as i know that the excel in WP6.5 did not. If the new excel does not support data validation lists is it possible to request that this feature be
    included in future updates as i find them quite handy.

look forward to a reply

all the best

killerfodder, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Sharpal its not a valid intnger

Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Sharpal its not a valid intnger

1. Sharpal its not a valid intnger - Similar Threads - Sharpal valid intnger

2. Windows validation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows validation: Hello there. I am using the Insider Program for some years now. I just made the latest update and now I have been asked to activate my copy. Why that ? What should I do ? I will appreciate any support. Silverio Chiaradia *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Is this valid?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this valid?!: i received error “Windows DefenderSecurity Warning” ........ it says to call 1-844-304-6004 is this valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-valid/f70635c6-6312-4cb9-83f9-5ba46dce5b42
  4. Windows Validation

Windows Validation: Why is validation of my windows home OS taking so long? How could I speed it up? [I am still waiting for it to finish!]??? It's now been spinning for four hours. What is going on with Microsoft? If the validation team is overloaded .... be honest with us and post that info....
  5. Paint cannot read this file This is not a valid bitmap file or its format is not currently...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint cannot read this file This is not a valid bitmap file or its format is not currently...: There are many articles & posts on this subject. Many users have resolved this issue by using irfanview or paint.net or some other gimmick. None of them worked for me. A client of mine often receives images via email. These emails are downloaded on multiple computers....
  6. "Not a valid Path"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Not a valid Path": I use Win10. In order to access some shared resources on the corporate network, I open a VPN channel to the network, and I have several shared resources. When I start up my computer and try to open a database on a shared server also happens with Excel and Word files, I get...
  7. Directory not valid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Directory not valid: I can search and see the document that I need to bring up but when I click on it it says "The directory name isn't valid" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directory-not-valid/06a38702-4a31-471b-a5ea-cf9794a94576
  8. impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number

impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number: I have a similar problem as many users here. After a black screen I reinstalled windows 10. Originally my laptop came with windows 8.1 and a free upgrade to 10. After reinstall, a window asking for validation disappeared. I tried doing it at settings but the screen was...
  9. Validating Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Validating Office: I have a new windows 10 computer. I installed my Ultimate Office 2007, but it will not accept my product key. How can I achieve this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/validating-office/6359927b-d252-4b3a-b227-b6f495ca0d85
  10. Backup validation

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup validation: When an image backup is created with W10, does it validates the backup to ensure it has been created faultless? Backup systems such as Acronis True Image has a validation function. 12003